TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 GMC Yukon Denali
Military
No but thank God for those that have served!
Was hunting the major brands today wondering if anyone was selling a console safe for the TRX. Not finding anything, I left some messages inquiring about any intent to make one. Will update with any feedback I get.
Eric

I am also very interested in this...don't have my truck yet (ya I ordered in August)...so I haven't pushed much, but should be here in the next 30 days or so, so its time to start looking

I bought the lock’er down one
I’ll let you know if and when the truck ever comes 14 days since sticker, only going 3.5 hrs down the road

I bought the lock’er down one
I’ll let you know if and when the truck ever comes 14 days since sticker, only going 3.5 hrs down the road
So what part number did you buy? I spoke with them today and they advised that the only ‘19 thru current model ones they sell are for the standard 1500 that has the sliding cup holder section. One for the Limited/LongHorns and a different one for the rest. The cup holder section is deeper on the two high end models. They won’t fit the TRX.

This was there reply to me

Attachments

• CAABC18D-399D-4132-9CEB-E020C38B9DDD.png
    CAABC18D-399D-4132-9CEB-E020C38B9DDD.png
    549.2 KB · Views: 44
I just lay my Kimber 45 on a micro fiber towel , but nobody gets in my truck and I don't leave it parked without my eyes on it.

Very nice! Thanks for posting. What is the cost?

Very nice! Thanks for posting. What is the cost?
1615828509449.jpeg

Please note the extra 125.00 for the electronic lock... Cheers

edit: there is no xtra charge for regular key lock...

Safe came today, popped right in without any issues

code easy to change

very sturdy unit
It looks like there is an adapter plug in the console....Did you have any problems getting it by that?

Safe came today, popped right in without any issues

code easy to change

very sturdy unit
great! Added to my list of things to buy as soon as the truck actually comes in!

It looks like there is an adapter plug in the console....Did you have any problems getting it by that?
I did Not have any issue getting around the plug, there is about an inch of empty space that would be in front of the safe insert, I used the packing foam that it came with to fill that void so I wouldn't have anything falling into that area.

Most will use this to carry handguns and there is plenty of room for 2 depending on model of course.

I needed it to secure cash and other items, thief would have to destroy the entire console in order to gain access

Quizzical - members seem to be using the lockerdown console but the company says they are working on making adjustments so it fits the TRX. Just got off the phone with Desiree, one of the partners who took my contact info to cll me when our wspecific versions are ready.

Maybe there going to fill that inch in the front, I had no issue with mine , but I’m sure others would complain

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back