TRXJouster

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Hellcat>Powerwagon>TRX
Chat with FCA to confirm your name is on your VIN/order

I was just notified by a friendly forum member that someone else put a deposit on the same VIN...

Well, FCA chat just confirmed there is still no name attached to the VIN and my dealer confirmed another name is now on the order.....sales person is out today, but this is crazy.

I have email chains of communication, with deposit and vin clarifications so i will fight this, but i have no idea if ill come out on top..

total BS. and to whoever just put the deposit on 1638, a black trx, no offense to you, but i will need to fight the dealer here...

PS. forum member identified and friendly. EVERYONE CROSS REFERENCE THE SPREADSHEET FOR VINS BEFORE FURTHER DEPOSITS.

I was just notified by a friendly forum member that someone else put a deposit on the same VIN...

Well, FCA chat just confirmed there is still no name attached to the VIN and my dealer confirmed another name is now on the order.....sales person is out today, but this is crazy.

I have email chains of communication, with deposit and vin clarifications so i will fight this, but i have no idea if ill come out on top..

total BS. and to whoever just put the deposit on 1638, a black trx, no offense to you, but i will need to fight the dealer here...

PS. forum member identified and friendly. EVERYONE CROSS REFERENCE THE SPREADSHEET FOR VINS BEFORE FURTHER DEPOSITS.
Shit that sucks. I'm not necessarily surprised that this happens, but at least you found out now rather than when the truck arrived.

Thats shitty. I didn't trust my dealer so a co-worker called and tried to hope on one of their TRX orders. The dealership didn't bite, thank god.

Man I called my dealer and asked them to attach my name/info to the order and mark it as sold (after a FIFTY GRAND DEPOSIT!) and Sales Dude had a "manager" call me, he was all "There so many people who say so many things on the internet..." He said there's no way he can change the POC, he said he didn't know how its done in other regions, but it's not something they can do. He said that he talks daily to the FCA rep about the truck, and that they know its sold, but I trust auto sales ppl about as far as I can throw them. But hell what else can I do at this point except wait? I'm open to any suggestions or ideas anyone might have on this. Sorry about your truck man, I hope it all works out. I'd be livid.

Man I called my dealer and asked them to attach my name/info to the order and mark it as sold (after a FIFTY GRAND DEPOSIT!) and Sales Dude had a "manager" call me, he was all "There so many people who say so many things on the internet..." He said there's no way he can change the POC, he said he didn't know how its done in other regions, but it's not something they can do. He said that he talks daily to the FCA rep about the truck, and that they know its sold, but I trust auto sales ppl about as far as I can throw them. But hell what else can I do at this point except wait? I'm open to any suggestions or ideas anyone might have on this. Sorry about your truck man, I hope it all works out. I'd be livid.

again, just contact FCA chat and give them the VIN, and ask if it has your name attached...that will tell you everything you need to know about your dealer...

I call BS on the "cannot change the name", I took over an existing order and my dealer changed it as soon, as I put the deposit.

My dealership cant change the name either. After several attempts the manager sent me my POC with my name and marked as sold order. A week later I called and talk to another salesman and he couldnt find my name on any order, later he found it and sent me the POC again and it did not have my name anymore. So I called the manager and he said for some reason the system removed my name everytime they tried to put it. He said he could send me again the POC with my info but once submitted it would remove it again. My order was a Dealer order and was already accepted and have a vin and D status so that is the reason they say they cant change it because it has been already accepted and processed as a Dealer order 🤷‍♂️

My dealership cant change the name either. After several attempts the manager sent me my POC with my name and marked as sold order. A week later I called and talk to another salesman and he couldnt find my name on any order, later he found it and sent me the POC again and it did not have my name anymore. So I called the manager and he said for some reason the system removed my name everytime they tried to put it. He said he could send me again the POC with my info but once submitted it would remove it again. My order was a Dealer order and was already accepted and have a vin and D status so that is the reason they say they cant change it because it has been already accepted and processed as a Dealer order 🤷‍♂️
Yes, this seems very similar to what I was told. I'm going to do the FCA chat thing first thing in the am and see what they say.

OK, I just chatted with Maurice at FCA. He confirmed my order is "in the system" and it is in my name. I encourage anyone who is concerned to do the same. They are responding to chats even this evening...

Actually every time you log on to fca chat they ask you to give your name and other details before giving out any info. If there was another name on the order that'd be the first thing that'd come up even if the chat inquiry is about something else.

The dealer actually let someone else put a deposit on the same vin, and FCA still had no name on the order... like how many people have a deposit on my truck lol

50K deposit??? Holy shit, I thought my 5K was high!

Did you get a POC originally that showed as a sold order with your name on it?

"PS. forum member identified and friendly. "

Are you and the other forum member going to try and get this worked out?

OK, I just chatted with Maurice at FCA. He confirmed my order is "in the system" and it is in my name. I encourage anyone who is concerned to do the same. They are responding to chats even this evening...
I just got home and saw this so tried the same thing, I also talked to Maurice. He told me that mine is also "accepted in the system and within my name." He said he couldn't give me any status details tho. I asked him if he could tell me if I'd been moved from "D" to "D1" yet:

"In this case I can advise to continue working with your selling dealership for updates, as our dealership locations are the ones providing the updates for the RAM TRX orders. I do apologize that we do not handle the RAM TRX Orders at customer care."

So it's good to know that my truck is 'within my name' at least. How that relates to when my truck will be 'within my garage," however, is still completely unclear.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back