Colorado TRX Owners

I plan on doing the same! Plan use the drive back to “break it in”
Oh my… I just read what I posted…. I guess I need to take English again… LOL!

I plan on doing the same! Plan use the drive back to “break it in”
Drive mine back from Mark Dodge in Louisiana- 1,300 mile breakin…. Just turned 3k on her.

Last edited:
Drive mine back from Mark Dosgetin Louisiana- 1,300 mile breakin…. Just turned 3k on her.
Just went D1... starting to get restless

Just went D1... starting to get restless
Hopefully you get it sooner than mine - ordered in May and took receipt end of December.

Vail pass this weekend! 🤘🏼

Attachments

• C5355D88-2DC8-4B4B-A29F-B1F39EA528CB.jpeg
    C5355D88-2DC8-4B4B-A29F-B1F39EA528CB.jpeg
    305.1 KB · Views: 45
Hopefully you get it sooner than mine - ordered in May and took receipt end of December.
7 Months... Hmmm... I was told 6-8 months when I ordered in Mid Oct. I'm rolling up on month 5, so I'm right on track with the estimation Granger provided me. It would be nice to get it sooner but if all the current average timelines of other TRX orders hold true for my case, I should be taking a trip to Granger sometime in April. Hoping for late March but April seems more accurate.

7 Months... Hmmm... I was told 6-8 months when I ordered in Mid Oct. I'm rolling up on month 5, so I'm right on track with the estimation Granger provided me. It would be nice to get it sooner but if all the current average timelines of other TRX orders hold true for my case, I should be taking a trip to Granger sometime in April. Hoping for late March but April seems more accurate.
Hoping you will get it much sooner and start enjoying it. She’s a fun one :cool:

Anyone up in Granby/ Grand Lake about a week or so ago? It was a blue TRX I was in a Black one. Thought it was a rare occasion to see another one up there. Also spotted another black one at Sierra in Lone Tree on Valentines Day, I had to back in next to it lol.
69CAF61C-73F2-4DEE-ACAA-88425C2FD74B.png

Where’s my fellow Parker TRX owners at? I know there is at least another red, 1-2 hydros and a few blacks and granites.

Vail pass this weekend! 🤘🏼
How was the snow in VP? I’ve been riding the Mesa, very deep there but can get packed down due to the flat top/wind snow.

How was the snow in VP? I’ve been riding the Mesa, very deep there but can get packed down due to the flat top/wind snow.
Amazing - super deep and we were hitting powder with the sleds all day. Some ass hole hit my TRX with a snowmobile in the parking lot tho…. 🤬

Where’s my fellow Parker TRX owners at? I know there is at least another red, 1-2 hydros and a few blacks and granites.
Was driving through Parker two Sundays ago and a Red TRX pulled up next to me (I was in my Civic Si). It had DV plates so I thought it was my boss at first but he was at a party for his daughter at the time.

Was driving through Parker two Sundays ago and a Red TRX pulled up next to me (I was in my Civic Si). It had DV plates so I thought it was my boss at first but he was at a party for his daughter at the time.
That was probably me. I de-badged mine and have a red valknut decal on my rear window.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back