Colorado TRX Owners

Anyone here in the Colorado Springs area?

Any Pagosa or Durango members? Headed up to see my Dad with the family and do a little Wolf Creek skiing!!

Hello everybody. I just moved here from Cali. Ordered my truck and got it last year. new to the area and fourm. Im in Thornton, CO. dont know where anything is. But if you are in this area and see a red TRX, thats me.

Thought I would give a shout out to two companies I recently used in the Denver area that did a great job with my TRX. The first was Colorado Car Audio, they installed IGLA and they did an awesome job. It’s nice being able to sleep at ease because my truck sits in the driveway at night. The second is Mile High Customs who just wrapped the entire truck with a matte PPF. These guys definitely know what they are doing. Turned out amazing. Pics to come as soon as the weather cooperates.
How much did they quote you? Right now I’m getting $8k quotes for full truck wraps! I want to get a stealth wrap

Just picked up up my new '22 in SLC, UT on Feb 15th (850 miles on the odometer). It's been a blast so far, Smiles-per-gallon is indeed a very real thing!
I'm located in immediate Denver area. Any recommendations on best dealers to get my new girl serviced? Trying to deal with no BS (impossible these days, I know)

Getting quotes for clear bra / ceramic coatings too, if anyone has recs there lmk, right now I'm getting quotes for $7k-8k and trying to get that down a bit.....

Happy to be here, cheers! 🍻

Attachments

• IMG_8077 (1).jpg
    IMG_8077 (1).jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 26
I’ve got a great hookup for paint correction & ceramic coating in Denver, he will come to you for $1,500-$1,750….spends 4-6 hours total. Been using this guy for 7 years plus. PM me for contact info.

Just picked up up my new '22 in SLC, UT on Feb 15th (850 miles on the odometer). It's been a blast so far, Smiles-per-gallon is indeed a very real thing!
I'm located in immediate Denver area. Any recommendations on best dealers to get my new girl serviced? Trying to deal with no BS (impossible these days, I know)

Getting quotes for clear bra / ceramic coatings too, if anyone has recs there lmk, right now I'm getting quotes for $7k-8k and trying to get that down a bit.....

Happy to be here, cheers! 🍻
Good looking truck! I would recommend Christopher’s Dodge/RAM for service.

Awesome! I looking for some TRX owners in the area who would be interested in a meet up sometime… in the near future… after mine is built…🤣😞😂
Just picked ours up on the 18thm. Currently at AFS getting some tint and PPF

Just picked ours up on the 18thm. Currently at AFS getting some tint and PPF
Congrats!🙌🏼 I’m still in the hopper for D1…. 😞 have you got her past the 500 mile point yet?

Hello everybody. I just moved here from Cali. Ordered my truck and got it last year. new to the area and fourm. Im in Thornton, CO. dont know where anything is. But if you are in this area and see a red TRX, thats me.
Was that you at the Nationwide Productions meet the other weekend on 104th and Federal?

Drove it back from Granger, just over 700 miles :)
I plan on doing the same! Plan use the drive back to “break it in”

Back