Colorado TRX Owners

I'm in the Springs and definitely up for something down this way.

My truck is still in its build phase but I’m down for another meet up and I honestly don’t care where. The weather is starting to get better so whatever works.

I was looking at taking a little trip around Craig or Grand Junction later this year. Lots of areas to open it up in an environment more suited for our trucks. I haven't mapped anything out yet though. Down south there is Ram Offroad Park in Colorado Springs, but I haven't been yet.

I was looking at taking a little trip around Craig or Grand Junction later this year. Lots of areas to open it up in an environment more suited for our trucks. I haven't mapped anything out yet though. Down south there is Ram Offroad Park in Colorado Springs, but I haven't been yet.
Keep me posted depending on the timing you could count us in!

I’m game for any run - I’m in Castle Rock.

I feel like it's time to start discussing the next meetup... I'm still regretting not doing the 470 run smh. Preferably south denver or maybe colorado springs for me. I know I'm the minority. PPIR in fountain. Maybe something like a rip up pikes peak 🤔. Mount Evans is on my list this year. Throw your thoughts out there 🦖
I am up north but would love another meet up!

What's up Gents. I am looking for a set of used OEM tires as backups to my new set. DM your asking price and location if you're trying to get rid of your old set.
Thanks.

It would be cool to get the trucks together for a trail run and a beer or something. I'm not sure what a good trail for this truck would be with it being so wide. But we hit Bunce/T33 pretty often in the Jeep.

It would be cool to get the trucks together for a trail run and a beer or something. I'm not sure what a good trail for this truck would be with it being so wide. But we hit Bunce/T33 pretty often in the Jeep.
We’ll be hitting some of the big name shelf roads first week of august. We’re not leading this one but would love to have another Rex out there to make us feel better about our stupidity lol. We've got wheel spacers so ull still be “narrower” and “safer” than us haha

When you guys are running those trails is there a setting you like to use? I notice in baja mode and sport mode the cooling fans can be heard immensely. I was playing around with that on some roads out at the cabin this last weekend and seeing which would drop the engine coolant temp the fastest.

Welcome yea let’s get another get together going!
I just took my truck in yesterday to get some paint touch ups so I'll be without it probably until next week some time, but after that I'm game.

My suspension is set up now but I’m waiting to get in and get the bumpers finished and the exhaust tuned up.

Starting a road trip this Friday, 26th. Will be in Cheyenne on Sunday and driving from there through Colorado to Moab. Any advice of the best scenic route? Have driven 70 before through Rifle and that was spectacular, but was thinking of doing Walden, Steamboat Springs, Meeker down to Rifle. Is this a good route? Thanks

Back