Color build dates

KnightMare

🛠️ Staff member
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
Here are some build dates for other colors I've seen. Any others you guys are aware of?
Anvil: 1/18, 1/24, 1/25, 1/27 1/28, 2/1, 2/8
Flame Red: 1/18, 1/27, 2/1, 2/8, 2/22, 3/1
Granite Crystal: 1/18, 1/30, 2/8, 2/15
Billet Silver: 2/8, 2/22
Bright White: 1/18, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8
Hydro Blue: 1/18, 1/24, 2/1 2/8, 2/22

Last edited:
Seen a new date as well 1/24 and 2/1 for anvil

Added a couple more. No Hydro Blue so far

So what are the odds that my flame red gets assigned a VIN and built by 2/22?! :D

vin 1352 here. Granite in Atlanta, GA. Heard from my dealer today that truck is leaving factory on Jan 30th. Just wanted to give some of the granite guys hope that there may be a granite batch coming soon since they seem to be stuck on black. Hope that info helps.

So some of these Anvil dates fall on Sunday and federal holiday (MLK Day 1/18), are they actually building trucks those days?

That's a lot of colors all on the same day (2/8).

So some of these Anvil dates fall on Sunday and federal holiday (MLK Day 1/18), are they actually building trucks those days?
My guess is, kind of like the shipping dates, the build date is an estimate, but should be within a day or two of the actual build date. I can't say for sure on any federal holidays though.

vin 1352 here. Granite in Atlanta, GA. Heard from my dealer today that truck is leaving factory on Jan 30th. Just wanted to give some of the granite guys hope that there may be a granite batch coming soon since they seem to be stuck on black. Hope that info helps.
0730 Nebraska Granite...I hope your right !! Ordered August 17th. I heard they were having issues with two tone paint.

Hmmm should be interesting. A Facebook member said my granite was supposed to be built on the 21 of January. We shall see!

Last I check it was a plant holiday but you may see a lot of window stickers....
And remember these are shipping days. Usually they are built a couple days before. So we could see the 1/18's built on Friday and show up on Triples scan on Saturday.

0730 Nebraska Granite...I hope your right !! Ordered August 17th. I heard they were having issues with two tone paint.
Trying to get confirmation tomorrow on Ram Rebel's with 2 tone paint...

Here are some build dates for other colors I've seen. Any others you guys are aware of?
Anvil: 1/18, 1/24, 1/25, 1/27 1/28, 2/1
Flame Red: 1/18, 1/27, 2/1, 2/8, 2/22
Granite Crystal: 1/30, 2/8
Billet Silver: 2/8
Bright White: 1/18, 1/25, 2/8
Hydro Blue: 1/18, 1/24, 2/8
These look like start weeks, not days. Can you confirm that they are building these trucks on these days or starting these weeks?

These look like start weeks, not days. Can you confirm that they are building these trucks on these days or starting these weeks?
These are ship dates for D1 builds, they are typically built a couple days before ship date... I will know tomorrow if other colors are made because 1/18 is a plant holiday. So those should be built tomorrow if they are "supposed" to be shipped on that date. And then show up on Saturday when Triple's scan pick them up

Hey KnightMare,
I have an estimated ship date of 1/24... So I'm assuming the truck will be built 1/18? Does that make sense.
I have two VINs with the exact same status/dates
MN900378
MN900109

This is from my dealer...

RenderedImage.jpeg

Probably going to pop up late next week. The dates I give are typically just the week but the day it is built is usually a couple days before the ship date the dealer gives

I have a dream, that one day, this week... Anvil will be built... ;)

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back