🔥 RAM TRX Forum Hoodies are back in stock! 🔥

TOTM Cmw1100 - October 2022 RAM TRX of the Month Winner

ram-trx-october22.jpg

"Desert Run In The Desert Heat"

There were some incredible TRX photos this month and it was tough voting on just one. We had 14 entries and 105 votes submitted this month. I would like to congratulate @Cmw1100 for winning the October 2022 RAM TRX photo contest! I would also like to give a shout-out to @El Jefe for taking second place and third place was a tie between @Denwa and @ScottSad. A big thanks to everyone that submitted a photo and voted. Be sure to check out the other TRX entries that were submitted in the voting thread here:

The next contest will begin the first week of November!

El Jefe

Living The Dream
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Lvl. 2 Hydro Blue TRX
View attachment 53703

There were some incredible TRX photos this month and it was tough voting on just one. We had 14 entries and 105 votes submitted this month. I would like to congratulate @Cmw1100 for winning the October 2022 RAM TRX photo contest! I would also like to give a shout-out to @El Jefe for taking second place and third place was a tie between @Denwa and @ScottSad. A big thanks to everyone that submitted a photo and voted. Be sure to check out the other TRX entries that were submitted in the voting thread here:

. . .Congrats to the winner!

Superbrowndude

TRX Junkie
2x TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
21 TRX
Current Ride #2
87 GN 10s in 1/4, 08 Cobalt SS, High 12s/92 Foxbody
Awesome pic! Congrats!

wac45

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW 535i / Indian Chieftain Limited
Current Ride #2
2022 TRX delivered 03-17-22
Congrats to Cmw1100. All of those pictures were impressive, especially those top 3 finishers.

Cmw1100

TRX Fan
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM TRX
View attachment 53703

Wow 🤩 🙏🏽 thank you all

miket

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Congratulations 👍 awesome pic 🤩 wish I had sand dunes around me to rip around on 😢

ScottSad

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Military
US Army
Congratulations on the win. Such a great picture, I voted on it myself. :)

TRXMIKE

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8
View attachment 53703

Congratulations! Awesome photo looks like a blast of a day.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping