Child Protective Services

Hawser

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Roush Rapto
Has anyone called Pennsylvania CPS yet? I think there is a clear cut case of abuse on that poor TRX by Streetspeed. That type of abuse should only be allowed to occur on Chevy Luvs.

Evidently I don't understand the economics of Youtube enough to comprehend the ability to thrash a vehicle as he is doing.

Has anyone called Pennsylvania CPS yet? I think there is a clear cut case of abuse on that poor TRX by Streetspeed. That type of abuse should only be allowed to occur on Chevy Luvs.

Evidently I don't understand the economics of Youtube enough to comprehend the ability to thrash a vehicle as he is doing.
Neither do I apparently, he's a real tool and just shows FCA cares more about some toolbag destroying a brand new TRX than fulfilling orders of hardworking americans. I'm sure they will "comp" him a new TRX for all the testing and exposure or abuse of that poor beast.

I'm like dude, there are hundreds of test mules that will get crushed. Give him one and no on would care what he does with it!

I'm like dude, there are hundreds of test mules that will get crushed. Give him one and no on would care what he does with it!
Agreed! Could've used the test mules to destroy and saved FCA money from crushing it.

Roughly doing the math from my channel stats, using socialblade to get channel views for him, and his previous videos of his earnings......his channel alone makes him about 40k-50k a month in ad revenue on avg. More when he gets the hottest cars/trucks early like the C8 and TRX and eventually the Bronco. Then he runs the merch lines and giveaway campaigns which net about as much as the channel does........The TRX is about a 6 weeks of income.

Ad revenue is .004-.01 per view. He is much closer to the .01 ad rate given the size of his channel and exposure his channel brings advertisers. so 1million views is about 10k. I would say he is pushing close to 30-35k made on the TRX so far and those videos will always keep making him money on top of new ones he makes. He will have the TRX pay for itself in another 2-3 weeks and then at the end write off the entire truck and not pay any taxes on the made money and be left with whatever's left at the end.

I am not a good Youtuber but I am really good with numbers so this is based on my research and number crunching estimates. I could be off by a little but in the ballpark.

Yeah. I agree with your other post 100% about test mules in the other thread too. They should have made TR1 test mules if anything. Honestly don't even know why they made press cars and had press events to begin with. They sold out more then they could build in the first year apparently anyways. The launch event generated all the hype they needed.

FCA give me a test mule in every single color and I will destroy all of them in every single way possible.

Man I would blow one up, cut it in half, turn it into a go cart, make it a convertible, lift it into a monster truck and crush a raptor... SS717 aint got nothing on the shenanigans I would do to a vehicle that ain't mine

FCA give me a test mule in every single color and I will destroy all of them in every single way possible.

Man I would blow one up, cut it in half, turn it into a go cart, make it a convertible, lift it into a monster truck and crush a raptor... SS717 aint got nothing on the shenanigans I would do to a vehicle that ain't mine
haha!!! Idk about you but I'd spread them out around the USA so I could have them to run around in different terrains lol.

Not every test prototype makes it to the crusher. Here is a story of a 66 Mustang with a retractable hard Drop Top. Original when researching the cars for an auction Ford stated that such a car didn't exist. Even the VIN plate said that it should not exist as the VIN was marked "Not for title or registration”.

Story at many different locations:
VanDerBrink to auction Retractable 1966 Ford Mustang - Old Cars Weekly
The Ultra-Rare Retractable Hardtop Mustang You Never Knew Existed | Ford Mustang Forum (allfordmustangs.com)
Antique vehicle auction draws hundreds | Grand Island Local News | theindependent.com
Auction of more than 100 antique vehicles draws hundreds to Aurora; rare 1966 Mustang goes for $42K | State and Regional News | omaha.com

1611124207623.png

1611124224659.png

Not every test prototype makes it to the crusher. Here is a story of a 66 Mustang with a retractable hard Drop Top. Original when researching the cars for an auction Ford stated that such a car didn't exist. Even the VIN plate said that it should not exist as the VIN was marked "Not for title or registration”.

Story at many different locations:
VanDerBrink to auction Retractable 1966 Ford Mustang - Old Cars Weekly
The Ultra-Rare Retractable Hardtop Mustang You Never Knew Existed | Ford Mustang Forum (allfordmustangs.com)
Antique vehicle auction draws hundreds | Grand Island Local News | theindependent.com
Auction of more than 100 antique vehicles draws hundreds to Aurora; rare 1966 Mustang goes for $42K | State and Regional News | omaha.com

View attachment 2762
View attachment 2763
Mustang guy here myself, I've heard of this unicorn!

Ran the updated version of the scanner on the mules to total the stats and values just for fun.

Michael Vick was prohibited from owning dogs. Shouldn't the same apply to Streetspeed717?
Unfortunately too late.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back