Chicago Area Owners? Anyone?

ekaz

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
I'm still on the fence about moving from my trackhawk to a TRX. I know I'll adjust to the size and all that fun stuff. However, I'd still like to see one in person, hop in to check the interior, and maybe get a ride around the block (that sounds really bad. lol) to see what the ride is like. Also, maybe see what I'd need to do to make sure it fits in my garage height wise as I don't want to park it on the street if I don't have to.
SO, all that said, anyone around Chicago that would be willing to fulfill my requests? Gas money and a beer on me. I'd go to a dealer, but there isn't one with a TRX on the lot and since most are already sold when they come in, I don't want to drive someone's truck before they do, that just isn't right.
Thanks!

How tall is your garage door?
How deep is your garage?

I don't have a Ram Bar and it fits a standard 2 car garage door next to my wife's Aspen

How tall is your garage door?
How deep is your garage?

I don't have a Ram Bar and it fits a standard 2 car garage door next to my wife's Aspen
83 or 84 inches tall if I remember right and depth is that I have to move some items off the back wall. I have 240" from the cabinet on the back wall to the door. I can move that stuff, more concerned about height. It's also no a straight shot in, the apron is at an angle as well.

It will fit without the Rambar. I don't have it so I am not sure how much more height it adds but it will clear under 83"

240" should be more than enough because that is about the length of my garage but I should double check first.

It will fit without the Rambar. I don't have it so I am not sure how much more height it adds but it will clear under 83"

240" should be more than enough because that is about the length of my garage but I should double check first.
Excellent! Thanks!

240" should be enough
I quickly measured this morning and my garage is only a couple inches deeper than that.

Maybe ask for a test drive of a crew cab short box Big Horn and see if it fit length wise before ordering. And also maneuvering into the garage. The TRX is bigger but not that much bigger (or maybe im already used to driving it)

Back