Checking in from PA

Delta25

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram 1500 TRX
Just checking in as I expect my TRX to be here any day now... ETA is scheduled between 1-18 and 1-27 at Chapman in Horsham. First time RAM buyer and coming from a 21 Rubicon.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new rig! Cheers.

How does the delivery ETA compared to your WS sticker date? My truck is in "KZ" status, but there is obviously no dealer ETA yet..

How does the delivery ETA compared to your WS sticker date? My truck is in "KZ" status, but there is obviously no dealer ETA yet..
Your dealer now receives all updates concerning delivery times. Just keep checking in with them and if they want they can tell you where it is… Good luck.

Ordered 11-13 and the truck was completed, sent to some storage lot on 12-20. It was loaded onto rail either 01-09 or 1-10. Not sure about the window sticker date though, as I didn't get notified of that.

Ordered 11-13 and the truck was completed, sent to some storage lot on 12-20. It was loaded onto rail either 01-09 or 1-10. Not sure about the window sticker date though, as I didn't get notified of that.

Great lol. Hopefully your delay was due to the holiday, as it sat there for over 3 weeks. Yes, I believe they use the storage lot in New Boston, MI. That is where they are loaded onto the train... and is when I would assume that an ETA is created. My truck is sitting in that lot now. I believe it went there late last week.

Is Chapman still charging outrageous ADM fees? I’ve bought vehicles from them before but built my TRX through another dealer after they told me to expect a laughable up charge if I built my truck through them 😅

Is Chapman still charging outrageous ADM fees? I’ve bought vehicles from them before but built my TRX through another dealer after they told me to expect a laughable up charge if I built my truck through them 😅

Who did you speak with at Chapman?

What kind of deal did the other deal give you?

I don’t remember the managers name but it was older gentleman who told me to expect to pay $10k over sticker when the truck came in. The dealer I ended up building with sold it to me for msrp

I don’t remember the managers name but it was older gentleman who told me to expect to pay $10k over sticker when the truck came in. The dealer I ended up building with sold it to me for msrp

Ok, that is a odd. You shouldn't be paying any ADM on an ordered vehicle.. but things may have changed from at that time to now.

I had my first ETA of 1-14 then got pushed back, as of today my "ETA window of 01/17/2022 - 01/24/2022" Also Chapman order, hopefully this week I hope no more pushed back delivery to dealer.

Ok, that is a odd. You shouldn't be paying any ADM on an ordered vehicle.. but things may have changed from at that time to now.
That’s my thoughts exactly. Either way it was enough for them to lose my business, especially after buying several vehicles from them prior.

I had my first ETA of 1-14 then got pushed back, as of today my "ETA window of 01/17/2022 - 01/24/2022" Also Chapman order, hopefully this week I hope no more pushed back delivery to dealer.

Do you recall how long it was between you completed built to when the ETA window was available?

That’s my thoughts exactly. Either way it was enough for them to lose my business, especially after buying several vehicles from them prior.

Either that or my first thought was you had spoken with someone who really doesn't know their a** from a hole in the ground... which unfortunately is typically the case with most dealership employees, ESPECIALLY when it comes to the financial portion of the deal.

They’re charging ADM on their allocation sold on their lot.

My order was 11% under MSRP plus $384 doc fee/tax/tags.

Got my window sticker 12-29, got my first ETA 12-31, I emailed Chapman on 01-04 they told me KZT.
Wow, so the first ETA was rather quick. Not knowing is the worst part LOL. I don't so much mind the wait. That and I have a vacation coming up in a few weeks, and I'm hoping the truck doesn't come in right before that. (poor me, right :LOL:)

Just checking in as I expect my TRX to be here any day now... ETA is scheduled between 1-18 and 1-27 at Chapman in Horsham. First time RAM buyer and coming from a 21 Rubicon.
Chapman is very shady....they always have been. GOOD LUCK!!!

Back