RBGP_TRX

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2010 Trubo LSX Camaro
Current Ride #2
2019 F350DRW
Ok so new here......BIUT what are the chances of finding one sitting on the LOT?? looking for White, Silver, or Red With #2 package

Basically I haven't order one, and I'm ready to buy one at MSRP.

Lol Zero chance currently, any that are on dealer lots are trucks that are called for and very rare instance are people who refused delivery and of those rare instances they get grabbed up within an hour or so of being posted here and they sure aren't at MSRP.

I think those colors will be hard but you could get lucky with a black one somewhere. You will have to make a lot of phone calls and be careful of bad dealers but you could find one. Here is a cool Youtuber who breaks it all down. Sub to him for the latest updates and keep an eye on the forum incase a dealer posts about a back-out.

Check cars.com and CarGurus and make calls. I just bought a dealer allocation for MSRP. Granted, it wasn’t delivered yet but it was on the way. I got lucky and it was a local dealership. I found it at cars.com and called the dealership, made the deal via text the same day. Two weeks later it’s sitting in my garage. But I was totally good with a black one. Anyways good luck and I hope you find one.

I know this wont help a tremendous amount, but here is what I can offer you currently. In the 3 colors you asked for there have only been 39 built so far and 32 of those have been invoiced/shipped. 6 of those were to forum members so that leaves you with very few trucks as potentially available today. The 5 dealerships listed below are the ones that received VIN's that I didn't have users listed for so they MAY be a place to start. They may very well have already been sold already. Its likely the only way any truck will sit on the lot for long is because they are asking way over MSRP. Wish I could help more than that.

RD Daytona Ram DealershipFloridaWhite
RD Chapman RamNevadaSilver
RD Hoblit RamCaliforniaWhite
RD Don's Auto ClinicMichiganWhite
RD Tacoma RamWashingtonWhite

I know this wont help a tremendous amount, but here is what I can offer you currently. In the 3 colors you asked for there have only been 39 built so far and 32 of those have been invoiced/shipped. 6 of those were to forum members so that leaves you with very few trucks as potentially available today. The 5 dealerships listed below are the ones that received VIN's that I didn't have users listed for so they MAY be a place to start. Wish I could help more than that.

RD Daytona Ram DealershipFloridaWhite
RD Chapman RamNevadaSilver
RD Hoblit RamCaliforniaWhite
RD Don's Auto ClinicMichiganWhite
RD Tacoma RamWashingtonWhite
BBB YOU ARE THE MAN!

You can find one on a lot. Just have to be quick about it.

been looking around and plenty of blacks one to be found, but nothing on any other color.
My local dealer has an open LE order, and may just put may name on that.

Red and Granite dealer orders posted, not recieved yet. But soon

been looking around and plenty of blacks one to be found, but nothing on any other color.
My local dealer has an open LE order, and may just put may name on that.
If you found a LE at MSRP this late in the game that seems like a steal. They were listed at 25k ADM in Houston

If you found a LE at MSRP this late in the game that seems like a steal. They were listed at 25k ADM in Houston
My local dealer has one, just sitting in D status.

I found another dealer that has one in I status and ships next week but is asking 10k over MSRP.... I turned it down.

Red and Granite dealer orders posted, not recieved yet. But soon

Too bad the Red one isn’t built like the Granite one!!

My local dealer has one, just sitting in D status.

I found another dealer that has one in I status and ships next week but is asking 10k over MSRP.... I turned it down.
Well after going in and talking to the dealership, they are charging 10k over MSRP. Tried to tell me that’s what dodge does.......

Back on the hunt for one.

I have found four black in transit to the same dealer in the Houston Metropolitan area, all $10-20k over MSRP. Not worth it in my opinion. Check them out at BayWay Ram

Last edited:
I’m not going with a black truck. They look great clean, but I live in the country and can’t keep a truck clean.

Well after going in and talking to the dealership, they are charging 10k over MSRP. Tried to tell me that’s what dodge does.......

Back on the hunt for one.
Wrestling with myself right now. I know where one is getting ready to be delivered, and could have it in a couple weeks. It’s a launch edition too, What to do, What to do.......

Back