Central PA???

G

Guest7099

Alright... Where are all my central pa patriots, I mean TRX owners? Don't wanna get scolded. I know, I know... It's a shithole, but get over your innate shame of having to admit you live here and Let's meet up. Someone has to know a place we can open these things up a bit??? Maybe we start with a meet and greet... somewhere we can drink beers and talk trucks, and trim. Ya know, as I read this back it seems like a really creepy singles add for borderline rednecks with poor financial priority tendencies. That being said, I want no part in organizing such a thing as I have a morbid aversion to responsibility and or expectations. However, If someone were to organize a thing, I'd def be in.

DuBois PA... and yep it's a *hithole!!! When people ask me where DuBois is, I ask them if they know where BFE is?
DuBois is right next door

Waiting for the schedule...

Formerly of Central PA, now living in Alabama.

Great idea. Grew up in VA and live in Hershey now.

Someone has to know of a place to let these rigs roam free!

Western PA here, no Trx yet, but I’m waiting. I’m in state college area often, have family there.

Back in High School, the place to take your truck was Tower City up 81. If you are looking for a few interesting local places, there are some good abandoned roads past Penn National out toward Fort Indiantown Gap. If you have a CAC ID, driving the tank trails out to the firing points after a rain storm is some of the best fun you can have with your clothes on. Back in High School, the MPs used to chase us off them every weekend.

Also, formerly of Central PA, now living in Florida. In my younger years we would head to an abandoned quarry (strip mine) in Ginter/Houtzdale PA to offroad.

1660041337451.png

Altoona... and I know there is at least 1 other trx here.

Anyone in this group have any leads on a Ram Bar for sale? I had a shot to grab one from a gentleman in VA for $500, but the timing unfortunately did not work out.

Appreciate any help!

I am in. Grew up in york, yeah I know its boring but a great place to ride dirt bikes, four wheelers, snowmobiles etc… Now live out in Exton/West Chester and would enjoy meeting up with fellow TRX owners.

Anyone in this group have any leads on a Ram Bar for sale? I had a shot to grab one from a gentleman in VA for $500, but the timing unfortunately did not work out.

Appreciate any help!
There’s a guy with an Armordillo CR1 Sport bar for sale in NEPA on Facebook… I can find the listing if your interested.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back