Center dash mount

Really is just a personal preference thing. Some folks paid $700 for mud flaps when they came out for the TRX...I just could not justify that. I will probably make my own since I bought the material.
Yeah I'm one of those folks who paid $500 for my raptor mud flaps..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. But that was because I kept breaking the other ones on the trails going over rocks etc, so I opted for some heavy duty rubber ones. AND the ones for the raptor look decent imho...BUT in my opinion the ones for the TRX (same company) are ugly as sin... And there's 200 bucks more lol

But I also have the same phone holder in my raptor, carbon fiber and I love it. Even though it was expensive!

Hey guys, quick update. The original manufacturer I sent the prototype to ghosted me and it took until late last week for him to send it back to me. I'm going with someone more reputable and should have an update on cost and time to make them here shortly.

I like this set up personally, but it was pricey though:
ps - notice the matte or stealth on the infotainment as well, no more black shiny crap except for the buttons

View attachment 16250
Bought the single holder version of that bad boy thank you was looking for something clean! :)

Hey guys, looking like it's about 6 weeks out I should have pricing per until this week. I'm having 15 made so whatever the cost is that's what it will be. I'm not marking this up or trying to make any money off of it, it's just a small batch to help find a solution for universal mounting for us TRX guys.

Hey guys, looking like it's about 6 weeks out I should have pricing per until this week. I'm having 15 made so whatever the cost is that's what it will be. I'm not marking this up or trying to make any money off of it, it's just a small batch to help find a solution for universal mounting for us TRX guys.
Expand please. Are you fabricating?

Alright guys, just received the first batch of 30. Blue and red have already sold out I've got black left. 60.00 out the door for the remainder of the first batch as an intro price. If you want one pm me here or on IG at midwesttrx

Attachments

• IMG_20211014_131629_983.jpg
    IMG_20211014_131629_983.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20211014_131630_159.jpg
    IMG_20211014_131630_159.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Might be a stupid question but how does something mount to that? Wouldn't you need an attachment that would match it? I'm curious to see one being used and how.

Attachments

• IMG_20211014_152311_415.jpg
    IMG_20211014_152311_415.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 85
  • PXL_20211014_190929560.jpg
    PXL_20211014_190929560.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 84
You can get a stick on base with magnetic cell holder that fits perfectly and STAYS on to the left of the that top center area.

I have one on my Rebel...with same set up. It's never fallen down. Its held on by clear non-residue leaving 3M tape. Works perfectly.

And it leaves that center area open and usable.

You can put one on both sides if you choose -- center still stays open.

The problem is, its only 20 bucks. Probably not enough to put in a TRX.

You can get a stick on base with magnetic cell holder that fits perfectly and STAYS on to the left of the that top center area.

I have one on my Rebel...with same set up. It's never fallen down. Its held on by clear non-residue leaving 3M tape. Works perfectly.

And it leaves that center area open and usable.

You can put one on both sides if you choose -- center still stays open.

The problem is, its only 20 bucks. Probably not enough to put in a TRX.
Not only that, it's a cell phone only holder. This bracket allows you to mount anything you want on it, not just cell phone holders. Attach a GoPro for offroading, your ham radio face plate, a speaker for your radio, tablets, etc...

Not only that, it's a cell phone only holder. This bracket allows you to mount anything you want on it, not just cell phone holders. Attach a GoPro for offroading, your ham radio face plate, a speaker for your radio, tablets, etc...

True, but for 95%..they just want a cell holder.

But yeah...the cell holder is only a cell holder.

I like this set up personally, but it was pricey though:
ps - notice the matte or stealth on the infotainment as well, no more black shiny crap except for the buttons

View attachment 16250
Have same set up in mine. Works like a dream. Wish I had something like that for the Alpine Restyle dash set up
in my JKU.

Can someone plz tell me how many usb ports are up there on the dash? ( red circled)

Attachments

• dash.jpg
    dash.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 22
Back