JAkers83

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
Who wants one?? Making a small batch of these, or more if there's interest.

Attachments

• PXL_20210614_170028562.jpg
    PXL_20210614_170028562.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 698
I'm in. Ran a similar one from Builtright in my Raptor
Exactly but Matt over at br is taking forever and it's not a priority for him. I ran the same thing in my gen 2. So this will essentially be the same thing but for our trucks. There's no patent from BR on this so we're good to go. It's already been sent to my metal guy for production im just looking for interest, not trying to make a business off this. Hopefully this keeps cost low and everyone's helped out.

Exactly but Matt over at br is taking forever and it's not a priority for him. I ran the same thing in my gen 2. So this will essentially be the same thing but for our trucks. There's no patent from BR on this so we're good to go. It's already been sent to my metal guy for production im just looking for interest, not trying to make a business off this. Hopefully this keeps cost low and everyone's helped out.
Please tell me what it is used for.

Please tell me what it is used for

Please tell me what it is used for.
You'd use it as a mounting point for a cell phone holder or to mount your GoPro camera or for your faceplate for a vhf/uhf radio face plate. The options are endless. Message me if you want pics of things you could mount 👊🏻

Let me know when you get some back from your guy. It's a no brainer for me. Great mod for mounting anything and everything

Let me know when you get some back from your guy. It's a no brainer for me. Great mod for mounting anything and everything
The prototype has already been made and sent to metal. You want one, just trying to get a head count. The more we make the cheaper they become

As long as cost isn't too bad I'll probably have about 20 made. Thoughts on powder coating vs raw and you can then coat it however you guys want. Just trying to keep it cost friendly for us all.

Might be a stupid question but how does something mount to that? Wouldn't you need an attachment that would match it? I'm curious to see one being used and how.
You'd need something like a ram mount ball.

As long as cost isn't too bad I'll probably have about 20 made. Thoughts on powder coating vs raw and you can then coat it however you guys want. Just trying to keep it cost friendly for us all.
I would prefer powder coating for the clean look, but would be in either way and just finish it off myself.

I like this set up personally, but it was pricey though:
ps - notice the matte or stealth on the infotainment as well, no more black shiny crap except for the buttons

View attachment 16250
I'm really interested in that matte surround. Do you think it was just done at a wrap shop or is it a kit that I can order?

I'm really interested in that matte surround. Do you think it was just done at a wrap shop or is it a kit that I can order?
I used a place in Long Beach CA that PPF'd my truck. They had pre-cuts on all exterior/interior panels. I am sure many shops have it now-a-days since the 12" info console has been out awhile.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back