Center dash mount

TReX-RAM

TRX Addict 💉
Reaction score
Current Ride
TReX
90K for a truck... But a $140 is a thing? Humm...

Op...I'm in...(y)
Really is just a personal preference thing. Some folks paid $700 for mud flaps when they came out for the TRX...I just could not justify that. I will probably make my own since I bought the material.

RaptorTillNow

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
waiting...waiting...STILL waiting...
Current Ride #2
06 E55 AMG
Really is just a personal preference thing. Some folks paid $700 for mud flaps when they came out for the TRX...I just could not justify that. I will probably make my own since I bought the material.
Yeah I'm one of those folks who paid $500 for my raptor mud flaps..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. But that was because I kept breaking the other ones on the trails going over rocks etc, so I opted for some heavy duty rubber ones. AND the ones for the raptor look decent imho...BUT in my opinion the ones for the TRX (same company) are ugly as sin... And there's 200 bucks more lol

But I also have the same phone holder in my raptor, carbon fiber and I love it. Even though it was expensive!

OP
JAkers83

JAkers83

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Jason M Akers
Current Ride
N/A
Hey guys, quick update. The original manufacturer I sent the prototype to ghosted me and it took until late last week for him to send it back to me. I'm going with someone more reputable and should have an update on cost and time to make them here shortly.

DocCNZ

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 AMG GT63 (Eurocharged Tune)
Current Ride #2
2021 RAM TRX
I like this set up personally, but it was pricey though:
ps - notice the matte or stealth on the infotainment as well, no more black shiny crap except for the buttons

View attachment 16250
Bought the single holder version of that bad boy thank you was looking for something clean! :)

OP
JAkers83

JAkers83

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Jason M Akers
Current Ride
N/A
Hey guys, looking like it's about 6 weeks out I should have pricing per until this week. I'm having 15 made so whatever the cost is that's what it will be. I'm not marking this up or trying to make any money off of it, it's just a small batch to help find a solution for universal mounting for us TRX guys.

TReX-RAM

TRX Addict 💉
Reaction score
Current Ride
TReX
Hey guys, looking like it's about 6 weeks out I should have pricing per until this week. I'm having 15 made so whatever the cost is that's what it will be. I'm not marking this up or trying to make any money off of it, it's just a small batch to help find a solution for universal mounting for us TRX guys.
Expand please. Are you fabricating?

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com