Center dash mount

JAkers83

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Jason M Akers
Current Ride
N/A
Who wants one?? Making a small batch of these, or more if there's interest.

Attachments

• PXL_20210614_170028562.jpg
    PXL_20210614_170028562.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 331
OP
JAkers83

JAkers83

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Jason M Akers
Current Ride
N/A
I'm in. Ran a similar one from Builtright in my Raptor
Exactly but Matt over at br is taking forever and it's not a priority for him. I ran the same thing in my gen 2. So this will essentially be the same thing but for our trucks. There's no patent from BR on this so we're good to go. It's already been sent to my metal guy for production im just looking for interest, not trying to make a business off this. Hopefully this keeps cost low and everyone's helped out.

Big B

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2011 Honda Element
Exactly but Matt over at br is taking forever and it's not a priority for him. I ran the same thing in my gen 2. So this will essentially be the same thing but for our trucks. There's no patent from BR on this so we're good to go. It's already been sent to my metal guy for production im just looking for interest, not trying to make a business off this. Hopefully this keeps cost low and everyone's helped out.
Please tell me what it is used for.

OP
JAkers83

JAkers83

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Jason M Akers
Current Ride
N/A
Please tell me what it is used for

Please tell me what it is used for.
You'd use it as a mounting point for a cell phone holder or to mount your GoPro camera or for your faceplate for a vhf/uhf radio face plate. The options are endless. Message me if you want pics of things you could mount 👊🏻

cayenne

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
Landen
Let me know when you get some back from your guy. It's a no brainer for me. Great mod for mounting anything and everything

OP
JAkers83

JAkers83

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Jason M Akers
Current Ride
N/A
Let me know when you get some back from your guy. It's a no brainer for me. Great mod for mounting anything and everything
The prototype has already been made and sent to metal. You want one, just trying to get a head count. The more we make the cheaper they become

OP
JAkers83

JAkers83

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Jason M Akers
Current Ride
N/A
As long as cost isn't too bad I'll probably have about 20 made. Thoughts on powder coating vs raw and you can then coat it however you guys want. Just trying to keep it cost friendly for us all.

OP
JAkers83

JAkers83

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Jason M Akers
Current Ride
N/A
Might be a stupid question but how does something mount to that? Wouldn't you need an attachment that would match it? I'm curious to see one being used and how.
You'd need something like a ram mount ball.

HighwayRanger

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep JK and Chevy 2500HD
As long as cost isn't too bad I'll probably have about 20 made. Thoughts on powder coating vs raw and you can then coat it however you guys want. Just trying to keep it cost friendly for us all.
I would prefer powder coating for the clean look, but would be in either way and just finish it off myself.

DanZman

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
Dan
Current Ride
'17 Sierra Denali
Current Ride #2
'16 Chevy SS '76 Bronco
I like this set up personally, but it was pricey though:
ps - notice the matte or stealth on the infotainment as well, no more black shiny crap except for the buttons

View attachment 16250
I'm really interested in that matte surround. Do you think it was just done at a wrap shop or is it a kit that I can order?

TReX-RAM

TRX Addict 💉
Reaction score
Current Ride
TReX
I'm really interested in that matte surround. Do you think it was just done at a wrap shop or is it a kit that I can order?
I used a place in Long Beach CA that PPF'd my truck. They had pre-cuts on all exterior/interior panels. I am sure many shops have it now-a-days since the 12" info console has been out awhile.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com