Bubba

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
Submariner
Whelp @tripleB you can take my vin off the list. Got a call from another local dealer and they had a 21 on their shipment today. I got their first and checked it out, more options than I wanted and about 4K more than my build. They offered me the maintenance plan, more on my trade in, free bed liner since it didn’t have it and my ordered one did, and a full ceramic done by the local auto wrap shop. Also sold at MSRP.

Now I just have to hope my original order deposit will get refunded. Home late so picture of when I got it in the garage. They’re also gonna take off their badge when I take it in for ceramic.

Attachments

• 0BBDFBA3-69A2-4F16-B3E3-D778E1FEE679.jpeg
    0BBDFBA3-69A2-4F16-B3E3-D778E1FEE679.jpeg
    283.6 KB · Views: 205
Beautiful. Congratulations!

Looks amazing! Congrats, you are going to love it! Cheers.

Whelp @tripleB you can take my vin off the list. Got a call from another local dealer and they had a 21 on their shipment today. I got their first and checked it out, more options than I wanted and about 4K more than my build. They offered me the maintenance plan, more on my trade in, free bed liner since it didn’t have it and my ordered one did, and a full ceramic done by the local auto wrap shop. Also sold at MSRP.

Now I just have to hope my original order deposit will get refunded. Home late so picture of when I got it in the garage. They’re also gonna take off their badge when I take it in for ceramic.
Congratulations 🍾 looks awesome

interested to see if you get your deposit refunded. ive had issues getting mine back

Honestly when I ask for mine back I will understand if they don't give it back. I will chalk it up to this was part of the price I paid.

Honestly when I ask for mine back I will understand if they don't give it back. I will chalk it up to this was part of the price I paid.
ya i still saved 7k with eating the deposit

interested to see if you get your deposit refunded. ive had issues getting mine back
I’m curious too. The one thing I have going for me is that I asked the rep if it was refundable and she said yes and then on my purchase agreement that I signed all they wrote was “1000$ back”

My MSRP dealer didn’t want a deposit until I went D1. If something changed, they didn’t want the hassle of returning the deposit. And it was only a $500 deposit.

Congrats. I did the same…..you will love every second

I am loving it. Broke 100miles… the urge to full throttle is killing me

Reactions: JTR
Just got an email back from my dealer, they’re getting the check printed from the main office to get my deposit back. Didn’t tell em I bought one already. Should I show up to pick the check up in the TRX? 😂

Good for you. They should have no problem selling your ordered TRX.

I don't see a reason not to pick it up in your TRX. :ROFLMAO:

Great color and confiuration! Congrats.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back