Caved and bought a 2021

Bubba

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
Submariner
Whelp @tripleB you can take my vin off the list. Got a call from another local dealer and they had a 21 on their shipment today. I got their first and checked it out, more options than I wanted and about 4K more than my build. They offered me the maintenance plan, more on my trade in, free bed liner since it didn’t have it and my ordered one did, and a full ceramic done by the local auto wrap shop. Also sold at MSRP.

Now I just have to hope my original order deposit will get refunded. Home late so picture of when I got it in the garage. They’re also gonna take off their badge when I take it in for ceramic.

Attachments

• 0BBDFBA3-69A2-4F16-B3E3-D778E1FEE679.jpeg
    0BBDFBA3-69A2-4F16-B3E3-D778E1FEE679.jpeg
    283.6 KB · Views: 197

Awood05

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2013 GT500 Vert; 2002 Lightning
Beautiful. Congratulations!

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 Can-Am Commander Max
Looks amazing! Congrats, you are going to love it! Cheers.

RTG

Prestige Worldwide
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX Granite
Current Ride #2
2021 Ram TRX Blue
Whelp @tripleB you can take my vin off the list. Got a call from another local dealer and they had a 21 on their shipment today. I got their first and checked it out, more options than I wanted and about 4K more than my build. They offered me the maintenance plan, more on my trade in, free bed liner since it didn’t have it and my ordered one did, and a full ceramic done by the local auto wrap shop. Also sold at MSRP.

Now I just have to hope my original order deposit will get refunded. Home late so picture of when I got it in the garage. They’re also gonna take off their badge when I take it in for ceramic.
Congratulations 🍾 looks awesome

Deluxesp

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Tahoe
Current Ride #2
Mercedes cla250

interested to see if you get your deposit refunded. ive had issues getting mine back

wc351

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Focus RS
Current Ride #2
21 Hydro TRX
Honestly when I ask for mine back I will understand if they don't give it back. I will chalk it up to this was part of the price I paid.

OP
Bubba

Bubba

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
Submariner
interested to see if you get your deposit refunded. ive had issues getting mine back
I’m curious too. The one thing I have going for me is that I asked the rep if it was refundable and she said yes and then on my purchase agreement that I signed all they wrote was “1000$ back”

Justbob

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram
My MSRP dealer didn’t want a deposit until I went D1. If something changed, they didn’t want the hassle of returning the deposit. And it was only a $500 deposit.

OP
Bubba

Bubba

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
Submariner
I am loving it. Broke 100miles… the urge to full throttle is killing me

Reactions: JTR

e3man

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
13 Raptor
Current Ride #2
14 CTS-V
OP
Bubba

Bubba

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
Submariner
Just got an email back from my dealer, they’re getting the check printed from the main office to get my deposit back. Didn’t tell em I bought one already. Should I show up to pick the check up in the TRX? 😂

e3man

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
13 Raptor
Current Ride #2
14 CTS-V
Good for you. They should have no problem selling your ordered TRX.

I don't see a reason not to pick it up in your TRX. :ROFLMAO:

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton