Carbon Fiber Option

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Raptor
Can the carbon fiber interior pieces be installed on a non carbon fiber optioned TRX?

Yes, the pieces can be ordered separately and installed. Within this link, the part numbers are mentioned.

The issue being, many of these pieces are on backorder. I'm going to look into doing a carbon fiber vinyl wrap.

It will be very expensive to do it piecemeal, the factory option price is a very good deal...

So I am looking at a truck without CF package....yet there is still CF pieces in the truck....just not the above glovebox piece or the ignition bezel?? Confused.....

So I am looking at a truck without CF package....yet there is still CF pieces in the truck....just not the above glovebox piece or the ignition bezel?? Confused.....
I think what you’re looking at is plastic with a pattern on it and you’re confusing it for carbon fiber.

Reactions: ceb
Possibly, it's not same pattern as on the CF package.

CF should look like this

1623872974545.jpeg

I'm going to bore some folks with part numbers.....

In a prior carbon fiber post, the part number for the glove box was 6WQ592X7AA. That may be the wrong part number. That's for the glove box bin, which is roughly $845 to replace.

I think the right part number is either 6mj731x7ah or 7cp153x7aa. I can't tell which one of these parts is carbon fiber. The price point is roughly $250, which is MUCH better.

I'm sure there's someone here who's more versed with part numbers and can confirm this...

I'm going to bore some folks with part numbers.....

In a prior carbon fiber post, the part number for the glove box was 6WQ592X7AA. That may be the wrong part number. That's for the glove box bin, which is roughly $845 to replace.

I think the right part number is either 6mj731x7ah or 7cp153x7aa. I can't tell which one of these parts is carbon fiber. The price point is roughly $250, which is MUCH better.

I'm sure there's someone here who's more versed with part numbers and can confirm this...

Hoping someone can confirm. This price point is much better.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back