Cancelled my order

call me im letting more order go 212 933-9900

I agreed to an adm of a few grand and was supposed to be delivered in late feb/early march. Letter I got says May.

with multiple msrp trucks floating around I gave the dealer the option of cancellation or removal of adm. They chose to cancel (which kinda blows my mind but whatever).

if anyone sees trucks about to be delivered or on lots at sticker or slightly above let me know. Otherwise I am just going to buy whatever peaks my interest soonest.

prefer blue, white and granite but open to other colors.
What state r u in? Have dealer by me has launch edition for $90K Detroit MI

Post that here someone will jump on

@topdawg4ever you still looking for a LE

They are starting to shop up on a lot of lots. Seeing more listed this week. Some dealerships are more worried about there profits then customers. Honestly it’s nothing but bad business and that’s one of my pet peeves. I waited till I found one on a lot, and just bought it for 10k more then msrp. I really didn’t care since it was in stock and I could get it right away. But honestly I feel bad for everyone who ordered them last year and are still getting jerked around. The dealerships ordered everyone they could get allocated to them, to retail them all out. These dealerships aren’t for the customers, they are in for themselves. Guess that’s why I could never be in the car game.

I would’ve jumped on that but have a deal for a loaded blue one already.

It kinda doesn’t matter unless they see lots of cancellations. The only way to punish them is not to buy at all.

They are out there. You just have to be willing to travel to get it.

I did not order. The dealer we bought mine son's Challenger from, when doing car purchase, I just asked in fun, if they had any TRX's coming in. That was in October. That same day, salesman texted me back, say they just ordered 2 TRX's and I could have at MSRP. Did not commit, as it was black, but thought I might want another color and red interior stuff.

On February 3rd, salesman texted me on a Monday, said the first of their TRX's came in over weekend, if I wanted it, it was mine.

3 days later, I drove 2 hours, one way to get mine in Georgia. Paid MSRP.

I would contact all the local dealer with a 2 hour drive and let them know your looking. That's how I got mine. We are seeing orders from August are still not being delivered.

Yes you can punish FCA and not buy, but after having this truck for just 3 weeks, in the end your punishing yourself. It really is a super truck. Nothing else like it and no guarantee there will be a SC Hellcat in 2022 due to EPA. iItruely believe if you get one of these, your getting a part of automotive history.

1614512901135.png

Is the LE sold? Didn't see the dealer. searched around Detroit and only LE on autotrader was 15k over sticker.
I have mine listed for $115K!! My personal vehicle with only 54 miles on it! Dealers have LE $30K over msrp. I looked underneath checked everything out , bolts are all there! I have a cool gentleman that wants my truck. Thinkin?? LE’s I heard were walked down the line and inspected n road tested!! One BADASS TRUCK!!! Been driving my buddies loaded LE and it moves out!!😳
At 60 it squats in rear and hauls ass like ur on a cloud

I have mine listed for $115K!! My personal vehicle with only 54 miles on it! Dealers have LE $30K over msrp. I looked underneath checked everything out , bolts are all there! I have a cool gentleman that wants my truck. Thinkin?? LE’s I heard were walked down the line and inspected n road tested!! One BADASS TRUCK!!! Been driving my buddies loaded LE and it moves out!!😳
At 60 it squats in rear and hauls ass like ur on a cloud
Ahh. I thought there was one for 90k to be had from the above post.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back