2x TRX of the Month 🏆
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
21 TRX
Current Ride #2
87 GN 10s in 1/4, 08 Cobalt SS, High 12s/92 Foxbody
Where are my fellow Canadians?
Awaiting my delivery, possibly the end of this month. Located in Ontario.

Where are my fellow Canadians?
Awaiting my delivery, possibly the end of this month. Located in Ontario.
SW Ontario Here. Awaiting Delivery as well, no details on my build (non LE) but could upgrade to an LE when they are delivered 2nd week of Jan.
prob upgrading lol.

SW Ontario Here. Awaiting Delivery as well, no details on my build (non LE) but could upgrade to an LE when they are delivered 2nd week of Jan.
prob upgrading lol.
Fucking Anvils in Canada only right now ! I was thinking of doing the same! Which part of SW Ontario and what dealer did you order through ?

Fucking Anvils in Canada only right now ! I was thinking of doing the same! Which part of SW Ontario and what dealer did you order through
Hopefully Monday there’s more than Anvils on the schedule. I’d hate to only see Anvils in Canada. What else have ppl ordered?

Hopefully Monday there’s more than Anvils on the schedule. I’d hate to only see Anvils in Canada. What else have ppl ordered?
Patience :) They will come. My Flame Red TR2 has a target build date of 2/8/21 right now, and frankly, i don't mind, they can work out any fit and finish kinks and ensure any other oddball assembly issues (very common for now products) are resolved.

Patience :) They will come. My Flame Red TR2 has a target build date of 2/8/21 right now, and frankly, i don't mind, they can work out any fit and finish kinks and ensure any other oddball assembly issues (very common for now products) are resolved.
Where abouts are you located?

Your in the same area as Mfrizz.

Last edited:
It doesn't seem like allocations are difficult to get here in Canada compared to the US? Am I wrong, or missing something?

I haven't seen any issues with people looking for them in the US. The only thing it comes down to is paying over MRSP.

Ah, good to know. I wouldn't pay over MSRP, but so far the dealers I have spoken to around Calgary haven't even suggested it.

ARe you guys using these as your DDs? I love the idea of the truck, I'm just not certain if I would love the reality of the truck. I certainly wouldn't put its capabilities to the test!

I've spoken to a few dealers in Ontario, they are all charging over MRSP for the Anvil Launch edition.
It's going to be my daily driver, I'm looking forward to it!

Ah, good to know. I wouldn't pay over MSRP, but so far the dealers I have spoken to around Calgary haven't even suggested it.

ARe you guys using these as your DDs? I love the idea of the truck, I'm just not certain if I would love the reality of the truck. I certainly wouldn't put its capabilities to the test!

ARe you guys using these as your DDs? I love the idea of the truck, I'm just not certain if I would love the reality of the truck. I certainly wouldn't put its capabilities to the i
I ordered a Non-LE. Paid MSRP. Can’t wait for the truck. It’s going to be my DD and I also will be towing and doing long cross country trips pulling a 17’ toy hauler. I will never allow my truck to go airborne but short of that I’ll be using the hell out mine!
The TRX gets the same MPG as my Current DD, which is the only downside in my opinion of the TRX. Can’t wait!!! You should doooo ittt! Hahha

Sounds like an order right now is going to be a 6-7 month wait.
Unless you order from a dealer that has D status trucks, like my dealer has 9 of them. The only thing is they are already built to the spec of the dealer. It was fine for me because it had everything I wanted.

Whats the best way to find this out? I did an inventory search nationally, and they are all black.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back