TRX Addict
2x TRX of the Month 🏆
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
21 TRX
Current Ride #2
87 GN 10s in 1/4, 08 Cobalt SS, High 12s/92 Foxbody
I'm sitting here in the Great white North and have been in D status for 4 months.

Anyways, has there been any emails sent out to any Canadian Customers regarding a delivery date for the truck?

Or is it just an American thing?

my dealer today msged me, my truck is build, Anvil LE, ordered aug 14 2020, apparently i will have it in 10 days baring no delays at vendor, no email from dodge

my dealer today msged me, my truck is build, Anvil LE, ordered aug 14 2020, apparently i will have it in 10 days baring no delays at vendor, no email from dodge
Congrats and I hope that your truck purrrrrrssss like a kitty cat. Cheers

Where did ya order from?

Oh I was just messaging you if you got the email lol

My dealer contacted me today to say I'm F status. My estimated ship date is Feb.10. I'm dealing with Ontario Chrysler and I have not recieved an email. I think it's an American thing like the FCA chat. I've tried to use the chat a couple times and was told it's only for the USA.

My dealer contacted me today to say I'm F status. My estimated ship date is Feb.10. I'm dealing with Ontario Chrysler and I have not recieved an email. I think it's an American thing like the FCA chat. I've tried to use the chat a couple times and was told it's only for the USA.

sick! sounds like we will have our trucks at the same time, we should meet up!

Same here with the chat, they gave me a Canadian number which was useless and they told me to contact my dealer.

I ordered from Peel Chrysler.

I ordered 2 days after it opened. Build sheet says September 25. Bill of sale said 10k over MSRP. I'm hoping to bargain him down as I've brought a couple buddies in lately to buy vehicles.

i paid 15k over for my LE which seems like a good deal i guess compared to the americans paying 20k USD

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back