Can anybody help?

OttawaTRX

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 F8 Green Widebody Hellcat
We visited a dealer back in January and they had a LE in showroom, we asked about it and they said they had 2 allocations,1 was already here and reserved and they had 1 more on the way just the same (fully loaded, ram bar...), they said the other was already ordered and we couldn't change anything but we put a deposit down anyway.

We just recently inquired and they gave us a VIN #901402 and a estimated ship date of 2/26.
I haven't noticed our truck on any of tripleB's scans.
I've read that if est. ship date is 2/26 it should be built around 2/24, is that the same for loaded trucks with Rambam, decals etc?
And when should I expect to pop up on tripleB's scans?

Any help is appreciated 🙏

We visited a dealer back in January and they had a LE in showroom, we asked about it and they said they had 2 allocations,1 was already here and reserved and they had 1 more on the way just the same (fully loaded, ram bar...), they said the other was already ordered and we couldn't change anything but we put a deposit down anyway.

We just recently inquired and they gave us a VIN #901402 and a estimated ship date of 2/26.
I've read that if est. ship date is 2/26 it should be built around 2/24, is that the same for loaded trucks with Rambam, decals etc?

Yes , he will see it when it is processed. If you have a ship date of the 26th you should be built 2 days earlier on the 24th. Keep in mind there were delays last week due to the weather issues. So you might be a bit delayed but should see it soon. Cheers

edit: And by the way Congrats on the order and welcome to the the forum.

Yes , he will see it when it is processed. If you have a ship date of the 26th you should be built 2 days earlier on the 24th. Keep in mind there were delays last week due to the weather issues. So you might be a bit delayed but should see it soon. Cheers

edit: And by the way Congrats on the order and welcome to the the forum.

Awsome, can't wait! Thanks!

Congrats on the order. You should see your build sheet 2/25 provided there are no delays.

Back