Can anybody help?

OttawaTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 F8 Green Widebody Hellcat
We visited a dealer back in January and they had a LE in showroom, we asked about it and they said they had 2 allocations,1 was already here and reserved and they had 1 more on the way just the same (fully loaded, ram bar...), they said the other was already ordered and we couldn't change anything but we put a deposit down anyway.

We just recently inquired and they gave us a VIN #901402 and a estimated ship date of 2/26.
I haven't noticed our truck on any of tripleB's scans.
I've read that if est. ship date is 2/26 it should be built around 2/24, is that the same for loaded trucks with Rambam, decals etc?
And when should I expect to pop up on tripleB's scans?

Any help is appreciated 🙏

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
We visited a dealer back in January and they had a LE in showroom, we asked about it and they said they had 2 allocations,1 was already here and reserved and they had 1 more on the way just the same (fully loaded, ram bar...), they said the other was already ordered and we couldn't change anything but we put a deposit down anyway.

We just recently inquired and they gave us a VIN #901402 and a estimated ship date of 2/26.
I've read that if est. ship date is 2/26 it should be built around 2/24, is that the same for loaded trucks with Rambam, decals etc?

Yes , he will see it when it is processed. If you have a ship date of the 26th you should be built 2 days earlier on the 24th. Keep in mind there were delays last week due to the weather issues. So you might be a bit delayed but should see it soon. Cheers

edit: And by the way Congrats on the order and welcome to the the forum.

OP
OttawaTRX

OttawaTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 F8 Green Widebody Hellcat
Yes , he will see it when it is processed. If you have a ship date of the 26th you should be built 2 days earlier on the 24th. Keep in mind there were delays last week due to the weather issues. So you might be a bit delayed but should see it soon. Cheers

edit: And by the way Congrats on the order and welcome to the the forum.

Awsome, can't wait! Thanks!

Hellasaurus

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Military
Army

Congrats on the order. You should see your build sheet 2/25 provided there are no delays.

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com