California TRX Owners

Dependable Dodge Ram sells at MSRP. I placed an order for a 22 last week.
That's great. Do you mind sharing who you worked with? Thanks

That's great. Do you mind sharing who you worked with? Thanks
Michele, tell her that David referred you. They are located in Canoga Park.

Anyone able to get MSRP or better recently in CA or is everyone ordering from out of state?
Hunter's Ram of the West is a MSRP or better dealer. In Lancaster. I drive two-and-a-half hours to get there to buy from them, passing up a lot of Ram dealers on the way - for a reason.

Hunter's Ram of the West is a MSRP or better dealer. In Lancaster. I drive two-and-a-half hours to get there to buy from them, passing up a lot of Ram dealers on the way - for a reason.
That's good to know for the future, thanks.

I bought from Hunter as well. No BS just as easy as it gets. Ordered from dealership 4-11-21 arrived on 6-3-21 .
Keith Kroeger was my sales rep. All done over the phone or by text.

I bought from Hunter as well. No BS just as easy as it gets. Ordered from dealership 4-11-21 arrived on 6-3-21 .
Working with Keith too, I ordered a bit before you but my car has shipped. So far it seems to be an easy transaction with Hunter Dodge!

I had dealers quoting me 5k-50k over sticker. Only a few were willing to do MSRP but many dealers do not have the allocation.

Anybody in CA on this forum with a Hydro and Beadlockers, that was headed northeast on 12 (Waterloo Rd) from Stockton, and turned left onto 88 before Camanche at the light? I was going in opposite direction in a blue Wrangler and gave you the thumbs up. Because that's the first Hydro Blue TRX I've seen in-person other than mine!

Anybody in CA on this forum with a Hydro and Beadlockers, that was headed northeast on 12 (Waterloo Rd) from Stockton, and turned left onto 88 before Camanche at the light? I was going in opposite direction in a blue Wrangler and gave you the thumbs up. Because that's the first Hydro Blue TRX I've seen in-person other than mine!
Keith at Hunter in Lancaster..easy transaction great guy..@ MSRP

Hey, I just ordered from them as well. just wanted to check if you had to buy a dealer installed gps tracking device from them as a part of the deal?

Still pending on my delivery but it’s all done. Should have the truck Monday or Tuesday. I am in Irvine.

San Diego, ordered a granite lv2 in April taking delivery from Ontario hopefully this week but it's been stuck at the rail yard in Colton since the 15th

Hey, I just ordered from them as well. just wanted to check if you had to buy a dealer installed gps tracking device from them as a part of the deal?
Edit: the truck comes equipped and was not a added increase in price.(I was wrong it is added to the cost) The option to continue service after free trial is available.. like having Sirius . You can do the same with any map app as well.

Last edited:
Anyone down to meet on the trails this weekend?
I'll be visiting my girlfriend in DTLA this weekend but next weekend I would be. I am planning on going to the SPOCOM Roughlands show in Norco next weekend (8/14) if you want to go. Fuel Wheels is covering registration fee's for locals you just need to PM itsjustbrian on instagram who runs their media and he will tell you to sign up with a Fuel coupon code.

I'll be visiting my girlfriend in DTLA this weekend but next weekend I would be. I am planning on going to the SPOCOM Roughlands show in Norco next weekend (8/14) if you want to go. Fuel Wheels is covering registration fee's for locals you just need to PM itsjustbrian on instagram who runs their media and he will tell you to sign up with a Fuel coupon code.
I just PM'd him, this looks like it might be fun

Edit: the truck comes equipped and was was not a added increase in price. The option to continue service after free trial is available.. like having Sirius . You can do the same with any map app as well.
Thank you. Did you have to pay an extra fee on top of MSRP for that? They are charging me $595 for it.

Back