Buyer Beware

FYI on Cluster Mailboxes.
On Saturday (Nov 19) I checked my mailbox to find a crushed and crumpled envelope with check for $14,500 (+ -) from a client, along with the rest of my mail. The envelope was postmarked SEPT 29 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where oh where has that check been for the past 45 days?????????

Guess its a good thing I didnt need that $14K to pay bills or something !!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

USPS = SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! People who use them to run a business, do so a their own peril !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The post office is crazy right. I got a package today with two trx emblems with the Rex head that I never ordered. 🤣🤣🍻🍻

The post office is crazy right. I got a package today with two trx emblems with the Rex head that I never ordered. 🤣🤣🍻🍻
Seriously, USPS is horrific!

s
I have purchased from Performance IQ and had great customer service. Quick email response and follow up to all my questions.
We have even talked about future products under development. Ray has always been professional and courteous.
Its not about what happens when everything goes right, as it did for you.
Its about the correct response when things go sideways, regardless of the customer filing a case / dispute. IMO, Ray got pissed about the Pay Pal dispute and it really went downhill from there.

Trust me, in my business (commercial design and construction administration) the only thing that matters is HOW we solve the problem. We don't waste time pointing fingers and making excuses, we immediately effort the problem and resolve it so construction can continue forward. Too many people get hung up on "emotions" today, to their own detriment. In the end the customer does not give a shit about the issues, but they care if their building does not TCO/CO on time or they dont get what they ordered!

How bout them Giants 🤣🍻
🙄 talk to me when Philly actually wins something…

Since 1980 Philly has 2 World Series wins, 1 Super Bowl, no Stanley cups, and 1 NBA championship, with most of those occurring in the early 80s… that’s not a lot of winning in the last 45 years… you couldn’t even win the god damn horse race 🤣🤣🤣

🙄 talk to me when Philly actually wins something…

Since 1980 Philly has 2 World Series wins, 1 Super Bowl, no Stanley cups, and 1 NBA championship, with most of those occurring in the early 80s… that’s not a lot of winning in the last 45 years… you couldn’t even win the god damn horse race 🤣🤣🤣
Smarty Jones won the Kentucky derby🍻

All in good fun!!
We’re not doing all that good either and have a bunch of injuries also.
Always a good rivalry. Sadly I don’t see a championship coming out of the East

I’ve resolved this issue on my own accord this afternoon after some time spent on the phone with the post office. I spoke to the postmaster who intercepted the package, it was delivered to my door step. It was going to be on its way back to the merchant as a returned package.

As promised I will close the PayPal claim and mark it as resolved.

Could I have been a bit more patient? Yes.

Could the merchant have been more helpful and actually offered a resolution? Yes.

Its a shame that things went down the way they did but I hope others may have a better experience than I did. Like I said before I only reacted based on the sellers responses to me and their actions / inactions.

The emblem’s quality is actually really good and I would have gladly made a bigger purchase.

Lesson learned.

Reactions: @JC
I’ve resolved this issue on my own accord this afternoon after some time spent on the phone with the post office. I spoke to the postmaster who intercepted the package, it was delivered to my door step. It was going to be on its way back to the merchant as a returned package.

As promised I will close the PayPal claim and mark it as resolved.

Could I have been a bit more patient? Yes.

Could the merchant have been more helpful and actually offered a resolution? Yes.

Its a shame that things went down the way they did but I hope others may have a better experience than I did. Like I said before I only reacted based on the sellers responses to me and their actions / inactions.

The emblem’s quality is actually really good and I would have gladly made a bigger purchase.

Lesson learned.
I am glad that you found the package. Again all this could have been avoided with a little patience, we are a small business not a mega corporation with thousands of employees. We always do anything we need to do for our customers to make them happy. We have many instances were the customers order was damaged/ ordered wrong color or needed to change something and we always accommodate them. This is actually the first time we have had a claim against us since we started.

This is purely a business transaction and not personal at all.

Once we receive the package you will get your full refund as promised.

I also appreciate the comment about the quality of the badges.

I am sorry it didn't work out for you and wish you luck with whoever else you use.

Ray

Did you check the tracking numbers on the two packages? The wrong one delivered to you was supposed to go where?
The other package didn’t have anything to do with me at all. The mailman made a mistake and placed it in my parcel locker. It belonged to a neighbor a few houses down.

Mine was likely placed in someone else’s as well but instead of taking it over to me they returned it to the post office.

I am glad that you found the package. Again all this could have been avoided with a little patience, we are a small business not a mega corporation with thousands of employees. We always do anything we need to do for our customers to make them happy. We have many instances were the customers order was damaged/ ordered wrong color or needed to change something and we always accommodate them. This is actually the first time we have had a claim against us since we started.

This is purely a business transaction and not personal at all.

Once we receive the package you will get your full refund as promised.

I also appreciate the comment about the quality of the badges.

I am sorry it didn't work out for you and wish you luck with whoever else you use.

Ray
Like I previously mentioned, my reaction was based solely on the wording of your responses to me and nothing else.

I won’t be needing a refund as I have the package and emblems in my possession.

I wish you luck with your business and any future endeavors.

This entire thread could be the basis of a doctoral thesis on how NOT to effectively communicate. From the get-go, there were misunderstandings, miscommunications, misused words, statements taken out of context, and a whole lot of emotion injected into what was an easily-solved issue - all in the course of 48 hours. I gotta hat it to all parties - that's impressive. I take my hand off to both of you :)

All of this fuss and animosity when a little patience would have seen the whole thing resolved amicably. What a shame for everyone and a waste of mental energy for all involved. Was the ranting worth it?
Always easy to speak from the outside looking in.

All of this fuss and animosity when a little patience would have seen the whole thing resolved amicably. What a shame for everyone and a waste of mental energy for all involved. Was the ranting worth it?
Can we get back to the NY vs Philly hostility now… oh by the way @Phillytrx its Taylor ham, not pork roll!

#brotherlylove

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back