TRX Savage
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Military
Navy Veteran
See my reply below

Yes exactly.

See my last reply where I show we responded on a Sunday night at 7pm and he filed a claim against us 1 hour later. How are we even supposed to look into the situation with USPS on a Sunday night?
I didn't file a claim against you until this morning... I opened a case with you on PayPal on Sunday so that all of our interactions were logged in their system instead of via email. When I spoke with you this morning your response of, " We cannot control what happens to a package after it is delivered to the correct address as inputted by a customer nor liable." This led me to believe that an amicable resolution with you could not be reached so I, therefore, escalated the case to a claim... as a merchant I was hoping you would know the difference.

As far as the timing goes this was all based on when you replied, whether you had replied to me on a Sunday or a Tuesday in 24 or 48 hours has no significance to me if a reasonable resolution could not be reached at the end of it, a claim would still be filed.

PayPal Convo 1.png

PayPal Convo 2.png

BigRay

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX , 2010 M3, 2021 MT-07
I think I may have taken your question out of context, I believed you were asking if the merchant had offered a resolution. Up to the point the only resolution offered has been to wait until the product is returned to them and they will send it back out. Who knows when or if that will ever happen?

So yes my response was that I am being shafted, not that the seller had not replied, therefore explaining the statement I made about being on my own for this one...

Can't speak for anyone else's experience, but as far as the emblems I bought from Ray, I felt his customer service was above and beyond. I placed the order and days later wanted to make a change to colors, and he did so with no questions asked other than "Is there anything else I can do for you?". I received the emblems within 2 days of when he shipped and would buy from him again. My point isn't to get into a pissing match with anyone about who is responsible, or which side was right or wrong, just merely to say not every situation is the same but my transaction couldn't have gone better, and I know others who purchased from him as well, but again I won't speak for anyone else. Ray you're a stand up guy in my book
Appreciate that alot!

ChemLab

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
I bought some aluminum TRex heads from Ray earlier this year. I peppered him with emails about size, color, etc. He always responded quickly and the order came as promised.

I've got a 23 coming and reached out again recently. Same quick responses.

Whatever we have going on here won't stop me from buying another set. My experience has been great! I just need to figure out what's best for Hydro Blue - black or maybe red?

BigRay

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
I didn't file a claim against you until this morning... I opened a case with you on PayPal on Sunday so that all of our interactions were logged in their system instead of via email. When I spoke with you this morning your response of, " We cannot control what happens to a package after it is delivered to the correct address as inputted by a customer nor liable." This led me to believe that an amicable resolution with you could not be reached so I, therefore, escalated the case to a claim... as a merchant I was hoping you would know the difference.

As far as the timing goes this was all based on when you replied, whether you had replied to me on a Sunday or a Tuesday in 24 or 48 hours has no significance to me if a reasonable resolution could not be reached at the end of it, a claim would still be filed.

View attachment 56130
View attachment 56131
I am not here to have a argument on this forum. You stated in your email on Sunday night you have filed a PayPal claim against us which was 1 hour after our initial response. So by you saying timing means nothing to you, you expected me to try and contact the postal service at 8pm on a Sunday night to try and resolve your issue?

Literally if you would have just responded by asking if we could investigate the issue with the postal service on Monday morning we could avoid this mess.
Instead you gave me no opportunity to even try to resolve the issue.

BigRay

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
I bought some aluminum TRex heads from Ray earlier this year. I peppered him with emails about size, color, etc. He always responded quickly and the order came as promised.

I've got a 23 coming and reached out again recently. Same quick responses.

Whatever we have going on here won't stop me from buying another set. My experience has been great! I just need to figure out what's best for Hydro Blue - black or maybe red?
Appreciate you sir!

ReachingRedline

Living Life on the Redline
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX-RR IGNITION EDITION
Military
Army
I'm not taking either side, but I have bought from him and have had great service. Communication is at the top of my list for doing business and he is always responsive to my emails. I will also say that it seems like a lot of actions on the buyer's side were done a bit prematurely. I can respect that anticipating a package and not getting it sucks. I had this happen with Amazon where the package said delivered, but it wasn't. I contacted Amazon and they advised (just as some others on here have) that sometimes the carrier marks the package delivered and it sometimes shows up a day or two later. Which in my case it showed delivered and actually showed up two days later. So making claims the same night on a weekend and starting a crazy forum thread the next day seems excessive and unfair.

On the other hand, I think the company can give its best effort to follow up with the shipping company. If nothing comes of the investigation with the shipping company then the company has a choice to make. Personally, as a business owner and being such a small sale, I would just make new ones, send them out, learn from the lesson, and make policy changes going forward. I know many companies that put a disclaimer on their website that states if you don't pay for shipping insurance the company is not liable for lost or damaged packages. So then it's in the buyer's hands if they want to not pay for insurance and take the risk of lost or damaged packages. That eliminates scenarios like this. I'm sure they have lost more money on this unfair thread than they would have just replacing the package. But at the same time, you will never please 100% of your customers and a company should not stress chasing that 5-star rating.

Lastly, so many people put emphasis on one bad review. This whole thread is based on one bad review and yet there are a few of us who are saying we have had positive experiences. If you don't want to do business by all means that is your choice but quit being so hard and quick to dismiss based off of one bad review. This forum can get out of hand some times.

BigRay

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
I'm not taking either side, but I have bought from him and have had great service. Communication is at the top of my list for doing business and he is always responsive to my emails. I will also say that it seems like a lot of actions on the buyer's side were done a bit prematurely. I can respect that anticipating a package and not getting it sucks. I had this happen with Amazon where the package said delivered, but it wasn't. I contacted Amazon and they advised (just as some others on here have) that sometimes the carrier marks the package delivered and it sometimes shows up a day or two later. Which in my case it showed delivered and actually showed up two days later. So making claims the same night on a weekend and starting a crazy forum thread the next day seems excessive and unfair.

On the other hand, I think the company can give its best effort to follow up with the shipping company. If nothing comes of the investigation with the shipping company then the company has a choice to make. Personally, as a business owner and being such a small sale, I would just make new ones, send them out, learn from the lesson, and make policy changes going forward. I know many companies that put a disclaimer on their website that states if you don't pay for shipping insurance the company is not liable for lost or damaged packages. So then it's in the buyer's hands if they want to not pay for insurance and take the risk of lost or damaged packages. That eliminates scenarios like this. I'm sure they have lost more money on this unfair thread than they would have just replacing the package. But at the same time, you will never please 100% of your customers and a company should not stress chasing that 5-star rating.

Lastly, so many people put emphasis on one bad review. This whole thread is based on one bad review and yet there are a few of us who are saying we have had positive experiences. If you don't want to do business by all means that is your choice but quit being so hard and quick to dismiss based off of one bad review. This forum can get out of hand some times.
Extremely well said. 🙌
Also to your point about the shipping insurance I have been working on providing an economical solution for providing insurance on orders that will be implemented on the new website that is being built and will launch very soon.

OP
OP
Marty.Z

Marty.Z

TRX Savage
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Military
Navy Veteran
I am not here to have a argument on this forum. You stated in your email on Sunday night you have filed a PayPal claim against us which was 1 hour after our initial response. So by you saying timing means nothing to you, you expected me to try and contact the postal service at 8pm on a Sunday night to try and resolve your issue?

Literally if you would have just responded by asking if we could investigate the issue with the postal service on Monday morning we could avoid this mess.
Instead you gave me no opportunity to even try to resolve the issue.
That's not the resolution you offered to me, like I said my actions were dictated based off of your responses and replies.

If you would have said that in your initial reply I would have been more than happy to oblige, I know the USPS makes a ton of mistakes and would have given you time to try to help me out on your end as well as do what I could on my end (which I am still doing)... The fact that you said "It's out of our control", and "Nor liable" led me to escalate the claim with PayPal.

The other side to this is that a PayPal claim can always always be closed by the person that filled it. Like I said before, if you send out a replacement, offer a refund, or the package somehow gets to me I will close the case. Even if the case is decided in my favor and I still receive the package for some odd reason I will reach out and pay for it...

The thing is I was hoping for an easier resolution to be honest I'm not stressing over $130... I am pursuing this off of principle.

Word of mouth goes a long way on this forum, I can tell you from experience because I just got back from a trip to California just to have the IGLA system installed by John at IGLA SoCal which other members recommended and provided contact info for...

RedEyeTRX

TRX Maniac
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX (Flame Red)
Current Ride #2
2019 Hellcat Redeye (Sold), 2016 C7 Z06 (Sold), 2015 ZX-14R (Sold)
See my reply below

Yes exactly.

See my last reply where I show we responded on a Sunday night at 7pm and he filed a claim against us 1 hour later. How are we even supposed to look into the situation with USPS on a Sunday night?
Bro, this is a fight you will not win (win battle, lose war).
I dont care if you did everything right.......USPS screwed up and the customer filed a complaint.
The buyer contracted with you to deliver the goods/services to him.
You contracted with the shipper.
Then your shipper failed to deliver, yet they claim its "delivered" to a cluster mailbox where USPS drivers SCREW UP all the time. The dispute is between you and your shipper.
Its up to YOU to resolve this for your customer, regardless of his complaint or timing.

BigRay

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
That's not the resolution you offered to me, like I said my actions were dictated based off of your responses and replies.

If you would have said that in your initial reply I would have been more than happy to oblige, I know the USPS makes a ton of mistakes and would have given you time to try to help me out on your end as well as do what I could on my end (which I am still doing)... The fact that you said "It's out of our control", and "Nor liable" led me to escalate the claim with PayPal.

The other side to this is that a PayPal claim can always always be closed by the person that filled it. Like I said before, if you send out a replacement, offer a refund, or the package somehow gets to me I will close the case. Even if the case is decided in my favor and I still receive the package for some odd reason I will reach out and pay for it...

The thing is I was hoping for an easier resolution to be honest I'm not stressing over $130... I am pursuing this off of principle.

Word of mouth goes a long way on this forum, I can tell you from experience because I just got back from a trip to California just to have the IGLA system installed
by John at IGLA SoCal which other members recommended and provided contact info for...
Here is the very first email you sent us.
email #1.PNG

We then responded to you as follows
email #2.PNG

You stated in the first email that some of your neighbors will either return the package to your or send it back to the sender.
Hence why the response was to offer you to send it back to you free of charge because if one of your neighbors returned it to you then the issue is resolved. Never we had stated we would not help you with this issue until you gave us no time to actually contact USPS and files a refund claim with PayPal.

BigRay

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Bro, this is a fight you will not win (win battle, lose war).
I dont care if you did everything right.......USPS screwed up and the customer filed a complaint.
The buyer contracted with you to deliver the goods/services to him.
You contracted with the shipper.
Then your shipper failed to deliver, yet they claim its "delivered" to a cluster mailbox where USPS drivers SCREW UP all the time. The dispute is between you and your shipper.
Its up to YOU to resolve this for your customer, regardless of his complaint or timing.
So we have a time limit of 1 hour from the initial response email to the customer on a Sunday night to contact USPS who will not be available to help right?

You are missing the issue here that we were going to contact them but the customer filed a claim on a Sunday before we even had the opportunity to contact USPS.

RedEyeTRX

TRX Maniac
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX (Flame Red)
Current Ride #2
FYI on Cluster Mailboxes.
On Saturday (Nov 19) I checked my mailbox to find a crushed and crumpled envelope with check for $14,500 (+ -) from a client, along with the rest of my mail. The envelope was postmarked SEPT 29 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where oh where has that check been for the past 45 days?????????

Guess its a good thing I didnt need that $14K to pay bills or something !!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

USPS = SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! People who use them to run a business, do so a their own peril !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Marty.Z

Marty.Z

TRX Savage
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Military
Navy Veteran
Here is the very first email you sent us.
View attachment 56137

We then responded to you as follows
View attachment 56138

You stated in the first email that some of your neighbors will either return the package to your or send it back to the sender.
Hence why the response was to offer you to send it back to you free of charge because if one of your neighbors returned it to you then the issue is resolved. Never we had stated we would not help you with this issue until you gave us no time to actually contact USPS and files a refund claim with PayPal.
Look, I can clearly see this issue is not going to be resolved otherwise it would have been already. Like I said before I have opened a case with USPS and PayPal and will continue to pursue those avenues until One of three things happen, I receive a replacement, refund, or the package arrives. It's pretty black and white.

I am not sure what more I can do at this point.

The funny thing is I chose to purchase from you over a competitor that I have had previous positive history with. Although your emblems were significantly more expensive, I did it simply because I liked your design and other members had said positive things about their experiences.

Also thank you for making my personal email public, I was using the sniping tool to trim out any of our information to avoid any potential misuse.

RedEyeTRX

TRX Maniac
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX (Flame Red)
Current Ride #2
So we have a time limit of 1 hour from the initial response email to the customer on a Sunday night to contact USPS who will not be available to help right?

You are missing the issue here that we were going to contact them but the customer filed a claim on a Sunday before we even had the opportunity to contact USPS.
What he did does not matter.
It sounds like you got butthurt over his filing a claim. But I would do the same thing if the tracking showed "delivered" and it was not in my USPS locker. You also keep bringing up his "living arrangement", as if he were having packages delivered to someone else's address on the "sly"? Yet, none of these things matter. Sounds like emotional responses are in play here..

All that matters is he ordered and paid for a product that he did not get.
You shipped it and your shipper dropped the ball. That is between you and the shipper.

JBTRXNJ

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Diamond Black TRX
The keyboard warriors are out.

@BigRay is on the short list of super responsive vendors on this forum that have gone out of their way to make our experience with this special vehicle a great one.

I will share a personal experience with another vendor. I placed a massive order with @Johnny@JustBoltOns for lighting for my truck. There was a mix up with one light in the order, that didn’t arrive at first. My experience with Just Bolt Ons was excellent, but there was an issue when the order arrived. I was patient, worked through the process with them as they filed a claim with FedEx, and received the missing light two weeks later. They made it right, and I gave them the opportunity to, and they have a satisfied customer who will 1000% recommend them in the future.

Maybe next time don’t go immediately on the attack and give a guy operating a small business, the chance to actually address your issue. I don’t blame Ray, at this point to just cut his losses with you and tell you to go F yourself.

@BigRay forget this clown. You’ve built enough good will with this group that you don’t need to defend yourself.

On to more important things… @BigRay any word on the CF parts 👀

OP
OP
Marty.Z

Marty.Z

TRX Savage
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Military
Navy Veteran

@BigRay is on the short list of super responsive vendors on this forum that have gone out of their way to make our experience with this special vehicle a great one.

I will share a personal experience with another vendor. I placed a massive order with @Johnny@JustBoltOns for lighting for my truck. There was a mix up with one light in the order, that didn’t arrive at first. My experience with Just Bolt Ons was excellent, but there was an issue when the order arrived. I was patient, worked through the process with them as they filed a claim with FedEx, and received the missing light two weeks later. They made it right, and I gave them the opportunity to, and they have a satisfied customer who will 1000% recommend them in the future.

Maybe next time don’t go immediately on the attack and give a guy operating a small business, the chance to actually address your issue. I don’t blame Ray, at this point to just cut his losses with you and tell you to go F yourself.

@BigRay forget this clown. You’ve built enough good will with this group that you don’t need to defend yourself.

The fact of the matter is that no solutions to the problem were ever initially offered to me other than we will send the package back out if its returned to us... If his initial reply would have said, Sorry for the mix up let us look into it for you. Instead of, the package was delivered, we have fulfilled our responsibility. This could have gone in another direction.

I reached out via email and attempted to find a resolution, knowing that he is a forum member I allowed for him / the business to reply to my email with a resolution which did not or has not happen other than to what I mentioned previously. In addition I further interacted with him this morning via PayPal way before even making this thread.

I could have simply just said F it and immediately filled a claim with PayPal instead of opening a case and then escalating it all without even reaching out to him...

I agree with what another member said and believe he's acting out of emotion and upset I have filed a claim, therefore not offering any viable solutions. What else am I to do?

RedEyeTRX

TRX Maniac
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX (Flame Red)
Current Ride #2

What if JBO told you it shows as delivered and you should go house to house in your neighborhood to find who it was mis-delivered to? If you dont find it on your house to house search, file a claim with USPS. (aka go pound sand).

Its not about responsiveness, its about the CORRECT response.
This is the CORRECT response:
"Marty we are ON IT! It shows as delivered but obviously you didnt get it. Let me start the process on our end and get the ball rolling with USPS. I see you already filed a claim with PayPal and that is cool, but I am telling you I will make it right even if USPS cannot find it we will ship you a new badge ASAP."

OP
OP
Marty.Z

Marty.Z

TRX Savage
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Military
Navy Veteran
What if JBO told you it shows as delivered and you should go house to house in your neighborhood to find who it was mis-delivered to? If you dont find it on your house to house search, file a claim with USPS. (aka go pound sand).

Its not about responsiveness, its about the CORRECT response.
This is the CORRECT response:
"Marty we are ON IT! It shows as delivered but obviously you didnt get it. Let me start the process on our end and get the ball rolling with USPS. I see you already filed a claim with PayPal and that is cool, but I am telling you I will make it right even if USPS cannot find it we will ship you a new badge ASAP."
Sadly, this is the difference in great customer service from a successful business vs that of a non-successful one.

The business they have already earned from others will likely remain but any new or potentially new business will find another path.

Hemi4me2

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Dodge Demon and 2019 Challenger Redeye Widebody
I have purchased from Performance IQ and had great customer service. Quick email response and follow up to all my questions.
We have even talked about future products under development. Ray has always been professional and courteous.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping