BuiltRight Industries Bedside Racks

That looks pretty cool. I wonder if it will fit with a Retrax xr

Anyone planning on adding the BuiltRight Bedside Racks?

Never seen that before... thanks for the post... will definitely check them out.

I’ve checked into these before. They love Fords but have a distinct lack of love for Rams. Hopefully the email notification means they’re lighting a fire under Ram production. Thanks for the link

Loved these in my Raptor. As soon as they are available for the trx I'm picking some up.

Good Stuff!

Ya. Nothing for the Ram? Maybe our vendors can have a talk with them.

Ya. Nothing for the Ram? Maybe our vendors can have a talk with them.
They make them for the 1500 bedside 5'7" but I haven't taken delivery of my truck, it'll be here within two weeks. If the 1500 beds all the same it should fit I would think.

Had these on my Raptor and loved them. Will get after road trip. I currently have the Molle Velcro panels under the rear seat that I use for extra storage. Those are great too

Yes I have a set on my 2018 power wagon, easy to install, seems pretty rugged. I did get one of their proto types by chance, it was offered to me instead of having to wait for my order to be built.

Have them in my Raptor and they are an awesome mod if available for the TRX. Bedsides are dead space and these make them into useful space.

Attachments

• IMG_0133.jpg
    IMG_0133.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 137
ETA mid to end of May right now, should be available to order on the website in a week or two. Definitely a tad more pricer than the F-150 version.

ETA mid to end of May right now, should be available to order on the website in a week or two. Definitely a tad more pricer than the F-150 version.

Much pricier than the Raptor ones, not sure if they are $425 awesome.

Will they fit so you can still use the cargo rails?
Dont think so - i believe they used the same attachment points for the tie down , so no, unless the rails will go in front of the panels , but then they would block them.

Suggest the heavier items go on the passenger side in the TRX :ROFLMAO:
Exactly- spare tire, axe, air tank, portable winches, all go on the right - I figure when I’m done I’ll be level.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back