Build date

Sober1

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 ram trx
Have a Vin: MN685195 and D status, I ordered 12/31/20, got the TRX email saying it won’t be deliver till may, is that normal? Most people say 6-8 weeks. Bummed to say the least. I had to put $5000 deposit to hold my spot for a 5 month delivery....any input would be helpful, I can’t figure out if the trx registry is user information only or sent from dodge..

Have a Vin: MN685195 and D status, I ordered 12/31/20, got the TRX email saying it won’t be deliver till may, is that normal? Most people say 6-8 weeks. Bummed to say the least. I had to put $5000 deposit to hold my spot for a 5 month delivery....any input would be helpful, I can’t figure out if the trx registry is user information only or sent from dodge..
Our Trx registry is user generated. Nothing to do with Ram. Created by our very own Knightmare...

Ordered 8/26 and Vin 1006 and still no build date yet and still in D status since November but told March delivery so May sounds about right for your recent order.
Only 7 Vins lower than mine built in last two days out of a 150 TRX's built. Getting pissed at all those 2, 3, 4 and even 5,000 level VINs coming off the line. F FCA imo!

Depends on a lot of factors, dealer, parts constraints, astrological sign, and what you ate for breakfast.

No real way to tell when a build is going to come because they try to keep people in the dark

Welcome to the forum. The process is one no one can really put together but the guys on this forum have done the best job making sense of it. Better then most dealers. I ordered 8/18 and don't have a build date after 6 months. Don't let that deter you.....there are people who ordered last month who have built trucks so it all comes down to the dealer, location, options and luck.

I’d say normal. I ordered a month after you (our VINS are fairly close) and I also have a projected May delivery date. Dealer told me when I ordered that May would likely be when it would get delivered.

Dude, even under normal order circumstances the dealerships are told 8 to 12 weeks. Currently there are early orders sitting for over 6 months because FCA has their head up their backside and they can’t tell up from down or left from right. It’s a real shit show and I don’t think any of us has seen such an unprofessional organization before. At this point everything is a crap shot with FCA not knowing how to manufacture vehicles through a repeatable process. Your timeline may be realistic if they want to push out as many trucks as possible before the 2022 model year starts production in July. It looks like they are completely bypassing all quality control checks in an effort to push more truck out the door faster.

Right next to you with vin MN685197, also ordered 12/31. I have not received any emails though.

6-8 weeks? Did your salesman tell you this?

DE7421A8-F6DD-455D-9820-E60C1B0EA89A.gif

Last edited:
My dealer is reporting that I went to D1 about 10 days ago and have a ship date of 2/27. I ordered on 10/27/2020 and my vin is 685009. I checked yesterday and the dealer says status still D1 and ship date still 2/27. if its gonna ship on 2/27, they better start building it soon.

That said, RAM emailed me a couple of weeks ago and said May delivery. So conflicting information for me. Not sure if I should get some money ready for early march or two months later. Should I get excited or just plan on May o_O

I get nothing when I check for

buildsheet:

or sticker:

My dealer is reporting that I went to D1 about 10 days ago and have a ship date of 2/27. I ordered on 10/27/2020 and my vin is 685009. I checked yesterday and the dealer says status still D1 and ship date still 2/27. if its gonna ship on 2/27, they better start building it soon.

That said, RAM emailed me a couple of weeks ago and said May delivery. So conflicting information for me. Not sure if I should get some money ready for early march or two months later. Should I get excited or just plan on May o_O

buildsheet:

or sticker:
They build 2 days before the ship date. 2/25 in your case

buildsheet:

or sticker:
Congrats on your order. You might see it built a couple days before the ship date. Hang on to the edge of your seat.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back