Bright White RAM TRX Photo Thread

Good looking truck in the email I got from summit racing
Screenshot_20230124-082154_Chrome.jpg

Really like the new look on the wheels, did you have them powder coated? Willing to share what you paid?

Just completed having a color change done on my Oem bead lock rims.
Wheels are now Satin Black, with dark grey bead lock rings.
c810760e-4ac7-4b83-9441-330353ad92a6-jpeg.875522
ff2a716e-a64e-4350-9fce-796cf3a5fde4-jpeg.875519
a17e079a-d23f-455e-91ae-bee3614ae9bb-jpeg.875520
2c4ec155-0cf9-447f-8b06-753c0f41b42c-jpeg.875521
61d9bfb3-be69-4532-ba10-788b92bca48f-jpeg.875518

Hey, sweet rides! I am in the process of ordering a '23 TRX with the side graphics. But your side graphics are awesome too, kinda like
a Dodge Charger Daytona stripes, or an old Challenger/Charger stripe. Are they custom? Any more pics from the side that you can share?
Thanks! Mark

Hey, sweet rides! I am in the process of ordering a '23 TRX with the side graphics. But your side graphics are awesome too, kinda like
a Dodge Charger Daytona stripes, or an old Challenger/Charger stripe. Are they custom? Any more pics from the side that you can share?
Thanks! Mark
I got them on etsy, but i don’t see the seller any longer. I’d search launch edition decal.

The "bright" is starting to fade on my "bright white" as the winter drags on. And on. Treated paint with 303 graphene and undercoated with Woolwax in the fall. Looking forward to a good spring bath to bring back the "bright".

20230120_140728.jpg

The "bright" is starting to fade on my "bright white" as the winter drags on. And on. Treated paint with 303 graphene and undercoated with Woolwax in the fall. Looking forward to a good spring bath to bring back the "bright".

View attachment 87085
I completely agree. Every spring I use IronX to get all the small “rust” spots off the white paint. Drives me crazy in the winter!

This was about 200 miles into my trip back home after picking up the truck. I had to stop, take a photo and admire this beast!

View attachment 89113
Every time I start to question if I should've ordered blue instead of white, I see a clean white with no ram bar, no stickers, and black wheels, and I'm happy again. Congrats on the new ride. Looks exactly like my order from Granger. Hoping The Chicken™ pecks my number soon.

Every time I start to question if I should've ordered blue instead of white, I see a clean white with no ram bar, no stickers, and black wheels, and I'm happy again. Congrats on the new ride. Looks exactly like my order from Granger. Hoping The Chicken™ pecks my number soon.

I had the same concern when I ordered but now after a few days I love the white with the black accents. It should look even better once the front windshield/windows are tinted.

I had the same concern when I ordered but now after a few days I love the white with the black accents. It should look even better once the front windshield/windows are tinted.
Congrats! How’s the family liking your beautiful new rig?

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back