Bright White RAM TRX Photo Thread

Yes, winter is here. My Christmas lights are amber this year...

20221128_114706.jpg

20221128_114010.jpg

White TRX 'daily' brings some peace to the weekend!

Siena (turned 2 days ago) has been sick (fever/cough) for a couple days, totally restless/challenging to even nap. Her room wouldn't suffice nor alternative bedrooms nor more Cocomelon videos.... Pediatrician appt. tomorrow am.

But one remedy was left, successful in the Spring... a drive 'with Dad'.

(Siena and her toddler brothers 3/5 love 'their' TRX, especially Launch Control and having the windows down....the 'Official' Nanny
+ Pre-School drop off/pick-up vehicle). Even their 18yr old Big Brother (now in the Army) has driven it many miles prior.

"T-REX! T-REX, Daddy - we GO NOW!" 🦖 ....(after three boys, I'm learning little girls can be demanding as hell!).

As we accelerated briskly onto the 101 freeway she started to fade. Soon after, texted my wife that Siena was snoring.... 💤😴

Spent hours driving massive loops of metro Phoenix... our family TRX lulled her into a deep sleep and able to carry her inside finally in a restful state as the sun set.

I'm convinced the rumble of the SLP Loudmouths, the extremely dark 2nd row tint and the occasional merging downshift work wonders! No other family vehicle has been as beloved by our toddler trio 🦖:)

Attachments

• SienaTRX1.jpg
    SienaTRX1.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 124
  • SienaTRX2.jpg
    SienaTRX2.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 120
  • SienaTRX4.jpg
    SienaTRX4.jpg
    576.3 KB · Views: 104
  • SienaTRX5.jpg
    SienaTRX5.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Nice !
Up until I changed the color on my bead locks to black with the grey rings.
I was wishing I had just went with stock black wheels.
I think from the factory, the stock black rims look the best on the white trucks.
‘The stock color bead lock grey rim with the bright rings always bugged me On my white and black truck.

Saw a bright white beautiful beast by the NASA Research Center (next to Langley AFB) tonight. Any of you wonderful people?

Nice so no rubbing or a lift?
yes it rubs I did a little trimming I think I may need to give her a level kit I haven't driven after the quick trim I did but im thinking level kit may be needed still the real trick was getting those rims on they are 17's

yes it rubs I did a little trimming I think I may need to give her a level kit I haven't driven after the quick trim I did but im thinking level kit may be needed still the real trick was getting those rims on they are 17's
Got it! I have a white one and put the Eibach leveling springs on it. Love the ride! I’m still on factory tires. I have methods -12 offset. But going 37’s probably.

How’s you get them on?!

Freshly washed and back to the snow! Even with mud flaps I’m still getting rock chips on the rear fender flares and fenders. PPF to the lower black trim is even getting beat up

Attachments

• EBD5D90C-1BB4-42BF-A4D9-8FEC4122AB77.jpeg
    EBD5D90C-1BB4-42BF-A4D9-8FEC4122AB77.jpeg
    335.7 KB · Views: 147
Freshly washed and back to the snow! Even with mud flaps I’m still getting rock chips on the rear fender flares and fenders. PPF to the lower black trim is even getting beat up
That is the main reason to keep the stock running boards on they save the truck from most rocks that are kicked up

That is the main reason to keep the stock running boards on they save the truck from most rocks that are kicked up
Yeah. I’m sure you’re right….just don’t care for the look. I have the mopar protection plan to get the flares replaced and will get PPF redone

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back