DEAL BrawlerFab Pre-Runner Style Light Mount sale!

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Flash sale on our Pre-Runner Style Light Mounts starts now! These have recently gone up in price (due to material costs) and for a limited time, you can save $50! These are regularly priced at $279 but on sale for $229, in stock and ready to ship right now! To purchase, simply click on this link to order yours today!

***This sale has ended and the Pre-Runner Light Mounts are now $259.***

Thank you,
Bill
BrawlerFab

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Any chance a behind the grill mount sale is coming :)
Probably not for a while as I am still working twice as hard as I want to in order to keep them in stock. I do have a few on the shelf and another batch at powder coat right now. You can always use the "RAMTRXFORUM" code to save a few $$$ anytime as well.

Dudebro

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 TRX
Current Ride #2
2012 Ducati Monster 1100 evo
Probably not for a while as I am still working twice as hard as I want to in order to keep them in stock. I do have a few on the shelf and another batch at powder coat right now. You can always use the "RAMTRXFORUM" code to save a few $$$ anytime as well.
Thanks man! I have LP6's that are supposed to come in a week or so and will order once I confirm they're actually coming.

Has anyone used your kit with lp6s yet?

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Thanks man! I have LP6's that are supposed to come in a week or so and will order once I confirm they're actually coming.

Has anyone used your kit with lp6s yet?
Yes, I have customers that have used the LP6's and they look great! I even have a customer that used LP6's in the outboard position and LP9's in the inboard position which looked great as well.

image0.jpeg

Dudebro

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 TRX
Current Ride #2
Oh I’m sorry should’ve clarified. Used lp6s for the behind the grille setup. I had asked awhile back and no one had done it yet.

Just gotta figure out how I’ll cut them evenly.

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Oh I’m sorry should’ve clarified. Used lp6s for the behind the grille setup. I had asked awhile back and no one had done it yet.

Just gotta figure out how I’ll cut them evenly.
Ah, gotcha. Yes customers have installed the LP6’s behind the grille. Unfortunately I don’t have any pictures but I can talk you through the process of getting them perfect.

Dudebro

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 TRX
Current Ride #2
Ah, gotcha. Yes customers have installed the LP6’s behind the grille. Unfortunately I don’t have any pictures but I can talk you through the process of getting them perfect.
Sounds good! I’ll reach out once they come. Thanks man.

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Sale is now over and the price of the pre-runner light mounts are now $259.

Thank you,
Bill

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com TRX Mods.Store OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com