Brawlerfab behind grille lights mounts

Nice garage bro. Can’t wait to see the finished product. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
Thanks! I just finished the garage a couple months ago. Here are a couple pics
E94D570E-F447-4558-A5E8-790BCDBC345D.jpeg
E1CC868E-8368-4F0F-B337-9CE793FD775E.jpeg

@DIABLOPOWER702 The Rigid lights behind the grill don't have any air gaps between the area cut and the light itself? Does the light go through the plastic opening? I have narrowed down my choice between the rigids or the oracle X design lights. However, the oracle are not as bright and more importantly seem to have a large air gap as they sit behind the hole. Thanks!

@DIABLOPOWER702 The Rigid lights behind the grill don't have any air gaps between the area cut and the light itself? Does the light go through the plastic opening? I have narrowed down my choice between the rigids or the oracle X design lights. However, the oracle are not as bright and more importantly seem to have a large air gap as they sit behind the hole. Thanks!
The lights just fit within the cut, which is why I went Rigid. As the light itself housing is more like 6 and 1/2” so it’s flush.

The only downside of the Rigid, is the backlight isn’t as bright as the Oracle, but the beam itself is far better.

Go with the Rigids, you don’t be disappointed.

Damn that's awesome.
Thanks!
The lights just fit within the cut, which is why I went Rigid. As the light itself housing is more like 6 and 1/2” so it’s flush.

The only downside of the Rigid, is the backlight isn’t as bright as the Oracle, but the beam itself is far better.

Go with the Rigids, you don’t be disappointed.
I
WOW. is that your home garage? or Shop....either way. You are my Hero. My wife would never let me... (I have measly 2 2 car garages. I am able to park 4 total))
No I have a 4 car garage on my house this is just my personal hobby garage where i can go and work in peace. LOL

Thanks!

I

No I have a 4 car garage on my house this is just my personal hobby garage where i can go and work in peace. LOL
That’s what’s up, it’s beautiful to say the least.

Sounds good thank you for the fast reply. I was going to install the LP6 Lights but they won‘t mount up as nice as the Ridge lights. So I ordered the Ridge lights today. I have a lot of pics I will post once I’m completed with everything hopefully it will help others as your pics were very helpful. Thanks again!!View attachment 92082
The addendum is for LP6 lights only. The 6" hole called out in the main instructions are for Rigid Series 360 6" lights.

Bill

PS.... beautiful shop/garage!

The addendum is for LP6 lights only. The 6" hole called out in the main instructions are for Rigid Series 360 6" lights.

Bill

PS.... beautiful shop/garage!
I have made modifications to the passenger side mounting bracket the clearance for the feed and return lines was very marginal just an fyi for you and others who may install this kit. Please see attached pics.
1720DE4E-066A-4564-8BFE-76DC097FE49D.jpeg
5236AF6A-4F89-4031-8425-2A2155AEB05D.jpeg
6B8C2836-F2B7-4C9E-AD36-CE70B3D573A4.jpeg
653E6067-9621-4488-89CF-6BD35FA94FBB.jpeg

Thanks for pointing that out. There is some wiggle room with the brackets but that is too close for comfort. We will make adjustments to our mounts.

Bill
Sounds great! I wasn’t sure if they were all like this once they were mounted I know vehicles can very to a certain extent. I just thought I would mention it.
I will say the over all quality of the kit is great!! Thanks!!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back