HOT! BrawlerFab Battery Box sneak peek!

My internet is slow. Is the on the website available for order?
Yes, the battery boxes and ultimate onboard air system have been on the website for a while now. Pre-order sale has ended however the forum discount still works.

Thank you,
Bill

so for full kits or kits without the compressor are you sending the install instructions with accesories or with battery box? I got a full kit (no compressor) can you ship everything at once? Im in no hurry since i need everything before I install anyway

so for full kits or kits without the compressor are you sending the install instructions with accesories or with battery box? I got a full kit (no compressor) can you ship everything at once? Im in no hurry since i need everything before I install anyway
Kits without compressor will ship with the battery box. Installation instructions will be included with the battery box as well.

Thank you,
Bill

Received my kit but it doesn’t have the battery box. Is that shipping separately?

image.jpg

Received my kit but it doesn’t have the battery box. Is that shipping separately?
Battery boxes, compressor and tank mounts will ship separate from the compressor due to weight. Still waiting to get them back from powder coat.

Battery boxes, compressor and tank mounts will ship separate from the compressor due to weight. Still waiting to get them back from powder coat.

Thanks bud. I’m not impatient. Looking forward to it

Thanks bud. I’m not impatient. Looking forward to it
I’m the one that’s impatient! I can’t wait to get them out and see them in everyone’s trucks! lol

So you are sending out accessories with the compressor but for buyers that got the kit without the compressor you are sending all the accessories with the battery box?

So you are sending out accessories with the compressor but for buyers that got the kit without the compressor you are sending all the accessories with the battery box?
Yes, that is correct. The reason is, the compressor and battery box is extremely heavy where as everything else isn't. Combining the two would make for a very heavy box. Complete kit less compressor will fit in the battery box and ship in one box.

Any pictures of this installed?

@esm before you bed mount it, boosted has a tank mount for under the front passenger on the frame. If you see those hexagon holes, there are m10 and m8 holes.

The m10 is where he planned it but it can also fit where the m8 holes are,

The 2021 trucks already have the rivnuts installed from the factory. The 22-23 don’t, and you need to install the rivnuts. I finally got my rivnuts in, and I’m waiting for a morning that’s not 105° to install the tank.
I’m debating running a T off the tank and an air fitting on each side of the truck. Vs running back to the engine bay since I’d probably have the hood open when the compressor is on and the engine is idling in the heat anyways…
IMG_0770.jpeg

How hard was the install of the battery box?
Two people makes it easier, it's tedious and a pain in the ass to wiggle the stock battery box out and getting the fuse box disconnected and removed. Overall not too bad but it did take all day.

@esm before you bed mount it, boosted has a tank mount for under the front passenger on the frame. If you see those hexagon holes, there are m10 and m8 holes.

The m10 is where he planned it but it can also fit where the m8 holes are,

The 2021 trucks already have the rivnuts installed from the factory. The 22-23 don’t, and you need to install the rivnuts. I finally got my rivnuts in, and I’m waiting for a morning that’s not 105° to install the tank.
I’m debating running a T off the tank and an air fitting on each side of the truck. Vs running back to the engine bay since I’d probably have the hood open when the compressor is on and the engine is idling in the heat anyways…
View attachment 103982
Shit! That would make my life easier! That's a great option and I might have to consider that. Thanks!

Any negatives to the tank being submerged in water?

Two people makes it easier, it's tedious and a pain in the ass to wiggle the stock battery box out and getting the fuse box disconnected and removed. Overall not too bad but it did take all day.
I think i might just wait for plastic box to break in half before I prematurely invest a day to install the upgrade haha

Shit! That would make my life easier! That's a great option and I might have to consider that. Thanks!

Any negatives to the tank being submerged in water?
None. Aluminum tank, aluminum fittings. Water won’t effect it.

Reactions: esm
None. Aluminum tank, aluminum fittings. Water won’t effect it.
I'm finally at a point where I have time to mount the tank and compressor. I messaged Bill to see if he has the frame tank mount.

Back