Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2022 Super Stock
Military
Army
I know you guys have been waiting patiently to see our fabricated battery box for the TRX and so here is a sneak peek at the prototype. Keep in mind this is version 3 of our prototype that we have cut, modified and welded a few times but it should still give you an idea of the amount of thought put into this product, complete with integrated relay box and PCM mounts. Our ARB Dual Compressor mount is designed to bolt onto this box for a solid setup and with our Ultimate Onboard Air kit, you add the flexibility of having an air tank to run your pneumatic tools, air up tires and more.

We are working as fast as we can to get all the production boxes assembled, welded and powder coated but for now, here is the prototype!

Thank you,
Bill
BrawlerFab

Battery Box1.jpg

Is there any cutting that needs to be done when removing the factory battery box or fuse holder?

I can't wait to see one installed so I can see if mounting a BlueSea hub on the side is feasible.

Yes. The BlueSea hub 150 allows for like 10 circuits to be wired through it instead of attaching it all to the battery.
I know I'm gonna have some accessories in the next 2-20 months when my truck arrives and I'd like to keep it clean.

Yes. The BlueSea hub 150 allows for like 10 circuits to be wired through it instead of attaching it all to the battery.
I know I'm gonna have some accessories in the next 2-20 months when my truck arrives and I'd like to keep it clean.
How tall is it? Base to cover? I think there could be room for it between the battery and fender.

Small. Like 2x6x6 inches maybe.
The box itself wouldn't be the issue so much as routing the wiring in and out.

Hey @Boosted are including a relay and fuse set up for the dual arb set up?
I know an spod won’t run it and I think each compressor spikes at 54 amps then settles to 40 so the factory switch is only good to trigger a relay?
I have a set up if not, but just curious

Hey @Boosted are including a relay and fuse set up for the dual arb set up?
I know an spod won’t run it and I think each compressor spikes at 54 amps then settles to 40 so the factory switch is only good to trigger a relay?
I have a set up if not, but just curious
The compress will come with a full harness that includes relays however I don’t think a relay is needed. Once I start working on the installation guide, I’ll test a few ideas and we should have at least a couple of wiring options.

I ordered the ultimate onboard air system with the battery box a few weeks ago. Any idea when these are going to ship?

I'm just wondering, because I have a pair of Baja Designs LP9's and an Onx6 light bar to install, and I'm trying to decide whether to wait for the battery box and air compressor, so it will be just one trip to the install shop.

I ordered the ultimate onboard air system with the battery box a few weeks ago. Any idea when these are going to ship?

I'm just wondering, because I have a pair of Baja Designs LP9's and an Onx6 light bar to install, and I'm trying to decide whether to wait for the battery box and air compressor, so it will be just one trip to the install shop.

I'm in the exact same scenario as you, same lights as well.

The battery boxes are in final stages of assembly and then will be sent to powder coat. Goal was to ship before the end of this month but starting to look more like the first week of June. There are 50 boxes in the first run so it’s taking a bit longer than expected.

The battery boxes are in final stages of assembly and then will be sent to powder coat. Goal was to ship before the end of this month but starting to look more like the first week of June. There are 50 boxes in the first run so it’s taking a bit longer than expected.
Are you still planning to send the compressor and accessories separately? If so, we should I expect that delivery?

My internet is slow. Is the on the website available for order?

Are you still planning to send the compressor and accessories separately? If so, we should I expect that delivery?
Yes, all the accessories are shipping today and tomorrow. Battery boxes will go to powder coat on Monday and hopefully be back in time to ship before the end of the week.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back