NEW BrawlerFab Battery Box, ARB Dual Compressor Mount and More!

Atlas82

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Ram 3500 DRW
It's finally here! After 4+ long months of developing this kit and perfecting it, we are finally off to production on the BrawlerFab Fabricated Steel Battery Box with integrated PCM and Relay Box mounts with optional ARB Dual Compressor AND ARB 1-gallon Air Tank mounts! All of these mounts can be purchased separately or for a limited time, you can get the Ultimate Onboard Air System as a complete kit with a savings of over $200 and free shipping! Limited quantities of compressors, air tanks, air couplings and hoses are in stock right now so don't wait too long to order! Production has started on the mounts and we will ship once they have been powder coated.

Get your Ultimate Onboard Air System here:

Already have an ARB Dual Compressor and want the Ultimate Onboard Air System? No problem, use Coupon Code NOCOMPRESSOR at checkout and $595 will be deducted from your total.

BrawlerFab Fabricated Battery Box

BrawlerFab ARB Dual Compressor Mount

Thank you,
Bill
BrawlerFab
Do you know if the complete kit would interfere with an afe or s&b intake?

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Do you know if the complete kit would interfere with an afe or s&b intake?
I don’t have any way to confirm but based on the pictures posted by AFE and S&B, I am confident there will be no fitment issues.

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Do you have an ETA for shipping the orders ?
Parts are all cut and waiting to be formed, then welded. Once that’s complete, they will get powder coated and fasteners installed. After that’s done, we will package and ship so my guess is 2-3 weeks. Keep in mind there are 50 sets of these in the first run so it will take some time. Doing everything we can to get them out as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality, fit and finish.

Thanks,
Bill

Dixie1186

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2014 ram 3500 laramie
Parts are all cut and waiting to be formed, then welded. Once that’s complete, they will get powder coated and fasteners installed. After that’s done, we will package and ship so my guess is 2-3 weeks. Keep in mind there are 50 sets of these in the first run so it will take some time. Doing everything we can to get them out as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality, fit and finish.

Thanks,
Bill
Hey bill i placed an order for a complete kit yesterday eve just wondering if you still had all parts in stock or if ill be waiting on you to restock?

Thank you
Rob

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Maybe I ain't too smart, but what does this do exactly?
It’s a metal fabricated battery box that won’t crack when jumping your TRX. Not everyone will jump their TRX so we also made it possible to mount an optional arb dual compressor and remote air tank for the ultimate onboard air system. Definitely not something everyone will want or need but a great product to have if you plan on recreating offroad.

esm

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Does the air tank fit with the relocated windshield washer fluid?

GherkinJerkin

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX Hydro Blue
Military
AF
It’s a metal fabricated battery box that won’t crack when jumping your TRX. Not everyone will jump their TRX so we also made it possible to mount an optional arb dual compressor and remote air tank for the ultimate onboard air system. Definitely not something everyone will want or need but a great product to have if you plan on recreating offroad.
But what is the "Ultimate onboard air system"? Is it to boost the intake or for running air tools when out in the wild?

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
But what is the "Ultimate onboard air system"? Is it to boost the intake or for running air tools when out in the wild?
The onboard air system can be used for many things such as airing up tires, running air tools, blowing up a beach ball or air mattress…. Pretty much anything you can do with compressed air.

Whipcat

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Challenger Hellcat / 2014 Ram 3500 / 2020 Shelby GT350R
Anyone know a portable pneumatic jack that would work with this kit? Would be a nice add on.

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Anyone know a portable pneumatic jack that would work with this kit? Would be a nice add on.
It should work just fine. That would be pretty badass to build a mount for the jack as well. Post a picture of the one you have and I will see what we can come up with.

Kevin

I need one, wait what does it do?
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
So far we have 8 full Ultimate kits and 2 ultimate kits without compressor ordered. That leaves 2 compressors left but we have more coming next week so it’s not too late to get in on the first run.

Production on the battery boxes and mounts have started and we will be shipping them out as soon as they are assembled and powder coated. Compressor and accessories are going out this week.

Thank you,
Bill
BrawlerFab
Hey @Boosted Did you send out the compressors and accessories yet? I ordered a complete kit but haven't received any tracking info. Not sure if you decided to wait on the brackets before shipping the compressor kits out.

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Hey @Boosted Did you send out the compressors and accessories yet? I ordered a complete kit but haven't received any tracking info. Not sure if you decided to wait on the brackets before shipping the compressor kits out.
Hi Kevin,

I have not shipped the compressor and accessories yet due to the boxes I ordered are not robust enough in my opinion. I have double walled shipping boxes coming this week and all the compressor and accessories will ship before Friday.

Thanks, Bill

Claasicdrive

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Hi Kevin,

I have not shipped the compressor and accessories yet due to the boxes I ordered are not robust enough in my opinion. I have double walled shipping boxes coming this week and all the compressor and accessories will ship before Friday.

Thanks, Bill
If I can recommend plastic strapping to secure the boxes
The compressor is indeed heavy and those straps will secure the box or you might loose items in shipping..It's a very inexpensive solution

The_TRX_Mariner

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2006 Honda Ridgeline w/ 280k
Military
US Navy
Yes, they will ship with spacers so the tank will fit with the relocated windshield washer reservoir.

Bill
Hey Boosted,

Couple quick questions for you....

I know its been asked but any chance you have those pictures yet? Maybe its just me but i'm having issues wrapping my head around what this kit looks like visually/where everything ends up. You shouldn't have to relocate anything to get it to fit right? Also would there be any fitment issues if I had a custom bumper installed? If the compressor and tank are behind the headlights I think i'm ok but I just wanted to ask to make sure...

And finally why the battery box? Is that necessary for the air install or is that just a bonus and for the battery only?

Thanks in advance!!

PS is this a self install/comes with instructions or will I need a shop to do it? Thanks!

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Hey Boosted,

Couple quick questions for you....

I know its been asked but any chance you have those pictures yet? Maybe its just me but i'm having issues wrapping my head around what this kit looks like visually/where everything ends up. You shouldn't have to relocate anything to get it to fit right? Also would there be any fitment issues if I had a custom bumper installed? If the compressor and tank are behind the headlights I think i'm ok but I just wanted to ask to make sure...

And finally why the battery box? Is that necessary for the air install or is that just a bonus and for the battery only?

Thanks in advance!!

PS is this a self install/comes with instructions or will I need a shop to do it? Thanks!
Great questions! First of all, I should have pictures to share today that will answer most of your questions.

Install will be relatively easy. If you can remove your factory battery box, you can install this kit. Detailed installation guide included with this kit. The battery box is required to mount the compressor. We may come out with a compressor mount in the future that doesn’t require this but for now, this is all we offer. Air tank mounts up above the passenger side inner fender and the compressor mounts just forward of the battery above the relay box.

Claasicdrive

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Great questions! First of all, I should have pictures to share today that will answer most of your questions.

Install will be relatively easy. If you can remove your factory battery box, you can install this kit. Detailed installation guide included with this kit. The battery box is required to mount the compressor. We may come out with a compressor mount in the future that doesn’t require this but for now, this is all we offer. Air tank mounts up above the passenger side inner fender and the compressor mounts just forward of the battery above the relay box.
The compressor gets hot. I mean you cant touch it without gloves hot. Is it safe to install it above the plastic fuse box? You are in WA but some of us, me included are in the desert where 110F -120F ambient happens. Would that push the compressor's temp too high , high enough to warp the plastic on the relay box and/or damage the fuses/relays in the box?

EDIT: looks like compressor can get at 300F (ARB tech)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
The compressor gets hot. I mean you cant touch it without gloves hot. Is it safe to install it above the plastic fuse box? You are in WA but some of us, me included are in the desert where 110F -120F ambient happens. Would that push the compressor's temp too high , high enough to warp the plastic on the relay box and/or damage the fuses/relays in the box?

EDIT: looks like compressor can get at 300F (ARB tech)
You bring up a valid point. Yes, they do get hot to the touch when running. They do not radiate as much heat though. In the jeep world, these compressors get mounted above pcm’s, brake master cylinders, on plastic storage trays in the back and even on top of carpet without any issues and we have wheeled in hot climates quite a bit…. Johnson Valley California for example.

On this particular setup, the relay box gets lowered and the compressor will sit above the box and not on it. There is also a thermal heat shield under the compressor mount for added protection.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com TRX Mods.Store OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com