Brawler Fab behind grill lights w/7” Auxbeams

blaster9

TRX Maniac
Video of the Month 🏆
2x TRX of the Month 🏆
Gallery
Reaction score
LET THERE BE (MORE) LIGHT!’

Shout out to @Boosted for another quality product that I talked myself into buying when I had two spare lights laying around the garage with no home haha. I got lucky with the holesaw placement since the rigid and Baja design templates wouldn’t work for my application.

Amateur tip: For any of you who are planning to buy this kit and use a novel type of light (7” or less) I would recommend loosely mounting them, and then putting the grill up and snapping it into place and then using a pencil to trace the outline of the light on the backside of the grill to get an idea of where it needs to be. I then used my 7 inch hole saw to trace a 7” dia circle on a piece of computer paper and then cut that out to complete the trace on the backside of the grill, and get an idea of what it would look like on the front. It couldn’t have worked out better because there’s no overlap with the pod lights on the pre-runner bar and it doesn’t interfere with the TRX badge.

I used a 3M backed U-channel rubber trim to make it look a bit more finished, but I was honestly torn because it looked good even without the rubber trim.

Lights are 7” Auxbeam 360D-Pros (Same as the ones on the pre-runner bar)
IMG_6410.jpeg
IMG_6415.jpeg
IMG_6418.jpeg
70390627565__A28995A7-5724-4281-8CFE-4D855A15F533.jpeg
IMG_6421.jpeg

Looks great. I plan on doing this as well with the oracle 7"

Looks wicked brother. 🔥🔥🔥

Do you have roof markers? Or is that a reflection?

So that’s a yes… roof markers?

Lol yea but theyre not big like 2500 HDs.

Holy cow buddy, you are going to blind someone.

Every time I see your winch it makes me reconsider the ADD and go with your setup.

Holy cow buddy, you are going to blind someone.

Every time I see your winch it makes me reconsider the ADD and go with your setup.
Haha thats the goal! I had some douche bag in some sort of 90s sedan with no window tint flash me the other day thinking I had my brights on and so I gave him the business. Not quite @DIABLOPOWER702 levels but still well over 100k lumens to his face lol. And yea man i like the ADD bumps but had to have the winch & light setup for my usage so OEM bumper does the job well thanks to @BrawlerFab
IMG_6429.jpeg

Haha thats the goal! I had some douche bag in some sort of 90s sedan with no window tint flash me the other day thinking I had my brights on and so I gave him the business. Not quite @DIABLOPOWER702 levels but still well over 100k lumens to his face lol. And yea man i like the ADD bumps but had to have the winch & light setup for my usage so OEM bumper does the job well thanks to @BrawlerFab View attachment 98087
Looking good bro

Back