BRAND NEW TRX RAM BAR FOR SALE.

NYRam

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
21’ TRX
His guys, I'm new to the forum and just took delivery of my new 21' TRX.

The dealer had it built with the $1,895 Ram Bar option.

I LOVE IT, but I have a very low garage door and it will hit, so I need to remove and sell it.

OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS.

It's brand new. PM me.
Located in Bay Shore, LONG ISLAND, NY

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, since your new we will overlook you trying to get full retail for your ram bar.
we try to help others out so I’d say you should expect no more than 75% LOL

just a heads up, not to make you mad but you can buy this brand new for 1200 or less. no one is going to pay you more for it. remember that your price included installation.

Reactions: DB2
just a heads up, not to make you mad but you can buy this brand new for 1200 or less. no one is going to pay you more for it. remember that your price included installation.
I believe all ram bars are being allocated towards builds and are not available for purchase as a part yet. Also, unless you’re offering it, why the negative comment? Forum life (or lack thereof)..

Welcome to the forum, since your new we will overlook you trying to get full retail for your ram bar.
we try to help others out so I’d say you should expect no more than 75% LOL
Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, I get your point. All good. 😊

I believe all ram bars are being allocated towards builds and are not available for purchase as a part yet. Also, unless you’re offering it, why the negative comment? Forum life (or lack thereof)..

not negative at all. Just informing. Someone is being extra sensitive. Do you need a hug. Or maybe just a bad day at work.

Others on this forum have already been purchasing through their dealers. I'm guessing its going to be a difficult sale. Someone hear will make an offer though.

I’m not interested in the RamBar but where in NY are you?

A65118D1-32FB-4CB5-BF95-BEBA3AE5EB73.jpeg

Last edited:

I LOVE IT, but I have a very low garage door and it will hit, so I need to remove and sell it.

Asking what I paid for it ($1895). It's brand new.

Thank you!
As info only, I can buy a new OEM Rambar for $1195 and have it by tuesday. So you might get a little pushback on the ask of $1895

I’m not interested in the RamBar but where in NY are you?

View attachment 6868
Located in Bay Shore, NY

Located in Bay Shore, NY

Copy, I’m in Great Neck.

What color is your truck? And wheels or do you have a pic? In case I see you around.

Welcome to the forum. This is me

160B7692-FE99-44CE-B9D0-551E8571854B.jpeg

Anyone have the part number for the Rambar?

OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS.

It's brand new. PM me.
Located in Bay Shore, LONG ISLAND, NY

After a quick search, I found something interesting.
Looks like RAM buys the Ram Bar from Vangard Off Road. Who sells a very similar bar (no Ram Bar logo). Guess they had to get it from somewhere. IMO, it should have been a custom design by RAM not an off the shelf deal. But that is just me.

Attachments

• vgrb-rl-c.a_1_.jpg
    vgrb-rl-c.a_1_.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 35
Back