Brand New To The Forum, Have Anvil in Stock For Sale

T-REX Ohio

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
67 Dodge Coronet R/T
As of right now we have one Limited Anvil TRX sitting in the showroom here in Beavercreek Ohio, VIN # 1C6SRFU91MN902411. I have 3 more that are on the way. Contact Jason Williams for more info on any of them 937-956-0989

As of right now we have one Limited Anvil TRX sitting in the showroom here in Beavercreek Ohio, VIN # 1C6SRFU91MN902411. I have 3 more that are on the way. Contact Jason Williams for more info on any of them 937-956-0989
Will you ship?

Shipping would be on the Buyer 100 percent. I've shipped lots of cars and trust me you want to hire a shipping company that you trust and know. I will help out as much as possible to make it a smooth transaction. I've used Reliable Carriers many times and they are awesome at what they do.

Can you post the specs or order sheets for the other 3 at MSRP. Do any have build dates? Got a couple people looking on the forums. Thanks for the upfront honesty on adm for the Launch Edition. At MSRP, you will get people quick for the other 3 that are coming if they have vins.

Why the hell are they shipping trucks that are unsold to dealers so they can rip off the public, while customers that purchased one are waiting for months. This is the last time I buy for Stellantis or Suckantis, or shitansky , whatever

To the people who are interested in the 3 MSRP Trucks. We are having a snow storm come thru like no other. I have the sheets on my desk. I'm scheduled tomorrow ALL day to work. Hopefully we don't close due to the storm. Sorry for the wait.

To the people who are interested in the 3 MSRP Trucks. We are having a snow storm come thru like no other. I have the sheets on my desk. I'm scheduled tomorrow ALL day to work. Hopefully we don't close due to the storm. Sorry for the wait.
Can you post the build sheets please.

Can you post the build sheets please.
Its a white no options except remote start, guessing based on sticker
A red at 86ish
A black at I don’t know

i spoke to someone at dealer. I don’t want black so didn’t get details and he couldn’t pull the sheets

Why the hell are they shipping trucks that are unsold to dealers so they can rip off the public, while customers that purchased one are waiting for months. This is the last time I buy for Stellantis or Suckantis, or shitansky , whatever
As is true for many, 2/18/21 will be the 6-month mark since some of us ordered our trucks on day 1. Some, possibly many, are stuck in a lot somewhere at SHAP. :(

THE QUESTION OF THE CENTURY!!!!! Let us know if you ever figure it out.

J

Then they hate a lot of us personally. Most of us in fact
To be fair. Most of us probably lean asshole in real life. My tolerance for idiots is razor thin. Who else buys a giant 700hp fuck you truck?

To be fair. Most of us probably lean asshole in real life. My tolerance for idiots is razor thin. Who else buys a giant 700hp fuck you truck?
I don't know what you mean. I am the nicest guy I know.

I don't know what you mean. I am the nicest guy I know.
I’m one of the bigger assholes I know to people that get in the way or are rude. When I was growing up, if you got out of line with the wrong people you knew the risk was getting punched in the face. These days people act like there are no consequences, so sometimes I am the consequences

Back