đź“· TOTM Boosted - November 2021 RAM TRX of the Month Winner

ram-trx-nov21-totm.jpg

This month we had a total of 15 trucks competing for the top spot. However, one TRX stole the show by receiving 25% of the votes! I would like to be the first to congratulate @Boosted for winning the November 2021 RAM TRX of the Month photo contest! Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote. If you didn't get a chance to submit your truck this month, get ready because the next contest will begin the first week of December. Be sure to check out all the TRX entries in the November voting thread:

Congratulations @Boosted. Your truck looks bad ass!! Cheers.

Whoa, thank you guys. Did not expect this out of a simple picture of a burnout! lol….All TRX’s are badass and there are a few from this month that if I had voted, I would have picked over mine. Such an honor and pleasure to be a part of this community.

Bill

It was a smidge more than just a burnout. Wheels along with offset and custom lights probably played a factor as well. Good job. (Fun fact, I voted for the underdog 🤣:censored:)

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back