Body side graphics with PPF

ThoRaX

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Kia Optima
Got PPF and ceramic on my TRX last week. I hadn’t planned on putting the PPF on the rear body panels but after seeing all the tire kick up and talking to my detailer, I changed my mind. I had already gotten the factory graphics and the detailer did mention that PPF would change their appearance. I like that the graphics already tended to be subtle on a black truck. I was really happy after putting the PPF over them. They look more shiny now but even more subtle. Just wanted to share a pic in case anyone was wondering what they would look like with PPF over the top.

Attachments

• 25D8188C-E0B6-43B5-BF2C-EB5817C84C47.png
    25D8188C-E0B6-43B5-BF2C-EB5817C84C47.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 324

Hellasaurus

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Military
Army
Got PPF and ceramic on my TRX last week. I hadn’t planned on putting the PPF on the rear body panels but after seeing all the tire kick up and talking to my detailer, I changed my mind. I had already gotten the factory graphics and the detailer did mention that PPF would change their appearance. I like that the graphics already tended to be subtle on a black truck. I was really happy after putting the PPF over them. They look more shiny now but even more subtle. Just wanted to share a pic in case anyone was wondering what they would look like with PPF over the top.
Looks good

OkieTRX80

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500 / 2021 TRX No_LE
schmeckzy

dannys

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Danny
Current Ride
2020 Supra
You have any more pictures? I have an LE and considering either going around them and stealth on top or just cover them.

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com