Bluebonnet Ram in San Marcos Tx

Old Kid

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram Limited
Are there any other members that have purchased a TRX from this dealer..

I purchased Sept 8.....received VIN 3 wks later. Live in North Dallas

What was you VON, mine is 46708652. Curious if your was higher than mine. Another member had his unit ordered on 9/7 and he is status C. Mine order was on 8/25 and is still status BG. All 3 from same dealer. Why such disparities?

1193 vin. D status

Sorry you wrote von: 46888325

Sorry you wrote von: 46888325
Your VON and the other members VON came after my VON. I am still at BG even though my VON preceeds the other 2 VONs. This puzzles me why I seem to be running behind. Any logic to this or do they just throw darts at a board?

Your VON and the other members VON came after my VON. I am still at BG even though my VON preceeds the other 2 VONs. This puzzles me why I seem to be running behind. Any logic to this or do they just throw darts at a board?
I believe that the VON number doesn't dictate manufacturing order. I think that certain dealers have priority over others and then the availability of all the parts dictates the rest

What was you VON, mine is 46708652. Curious if your was higher than mine. Another member had his unit ordered on 9/7 and he is status C. Mine order was on 8/25 and is still status BG. All 3 from same dealer. Why such disparities?
I’ll check tomorrow. I do know I purchased the first ones from Blue Bonnet. I was able to order one for myself and my brother. Both launch editions. We had them ordered by 11:00am the morning the came out.

I guess the confusing part is that all 3 VONs are from the same dealer and the earliest order is the furthest behind.

I guess the confusing part is that all 3 VONs are from the same dealer and the earliest order is the furthest behind.
Hey have you gotten any updates on your order? I ordered from bluebonnet as well and i am status C . I just have a hard time getting updates and I still dont have a vin. Just wondering if the orders from this Dealership are moving forward.

Not asking me but As for me...BB has texted me to say the FCA email is more information than they have so go by that. They sold me on buying from them bc they’re the southwest HQ for RAM I believe and they got 18 allocations...I believe I was the 4th to order and I wasn’t until Sept 8 (non LE). I’m in D1 with a Feb delivery. Only my opinion but I wouldn’t have comfort in getting the truck anytime soon if you haven’t received a VIN yet...mine took 13 days from VON to VIN.

Not asking me but As for me...BB has texted me to say the FCA email is more information than they have so go by that. They sold me on buying from them bc they’re the southwest HQ for RAM I believe and they got 18 allocations...I believe I was the 4th to order and I wasn’t until Sept 8 (non LE). I’m in D1 with a Feb delivery. Only my opinion but I wouldn’t have comfort in getting the truck anytime soon if you haven’t received a VIN yet...mine took 13 days from VON to VIN.
I do a lot of business with them, buying 10-15 trucks a year from them for our companies. I know I was the first to get an allocation from them that morning came out. I got two from them. I never got an email but a couple months ago I had called and they gave me the vins. Nothing comes up when I put them in though. I might try and call them tomorrow. They do sell the most trucks and always at the best prices. Why I went with them, this is the least communication I have got from them. They usually are always calling me to sell me trucks.

Hey have you gotten any updates on your order? I ordered from bluebonnet as well and i am status C . I just have a hard time getting updates and I still dont have a vin. Just wondering if the orders from this Dealership are moving forward.
Replied to both in one post.

No I am still in BG. What date did you order yours?

I do a lot of business with them, buying 10-15 trucks a year from them for our companies. I know I was the first to get an allocation from them that morning came out. I got two from them. I never got an email but a couple months ago I had called and they gave me the vins. Nothing comes up when I put them in though. I might try and call them tomorrow. They do sell the most trucks and always at the best prices. Why I went with them, this is the least communication I have got from them. They usually are always calling me to sell me trucks.
Ya lost me...what do you mean "nothing comes up..."? On the sticker or build link? Mine do not come up for those links...not putting a lot of weight on those. I stopped caring and will know when I know. BB hasn't been keeping me in the loop really....2 texts total and I already had the VIN from FCA customer chat for almost 2 wks before BB ever texted me with the "good news VIN issued" hahahha.

Back