TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 TRX
Current Ride #2
A few BMWs
I saw a black TRX headed on NB 880 near the Coliseum this morning. We gave each other the wave but it’s sort of a long shot that the owner is on here. If you are, who are you?? I was the black TRX headed the other way obviously lol

I saw a black TRX headed on NB 880 near the Coliseum this morning. We gave each other the wave but it’s sort of a long shot that the owner is on here. If you are, who are you?? I was the black TRX headed the other way obviously lol
880 you need an off-road truck. Glad all I use is 580 daily.

880 you need an off-road truck. Glad all I use is 580 daily.
My experience is the opposite lol but hey I'm in Fremont so it's the main way in and out. When's your truck supposed to land?

My experience is the opposite lol but hey I'm in Fremont so it's the main way in and out. When's your truck supposed to land?
Just left Michigan on rail today. 3/15 to be at the Benicia yard

I work in San Leandro and live in tracy

I’m a union stream fitter and run the fabrication shop. Mostly build labs for the pharmaceutical companies
That's awesome!

Owned two food distribution companies and a produce brokerage and protein manufacturing plants.
Badass! I imagine this truck is funded from residuals, then? Either way, would be great to gain more general knowledge. @5150TRX you too

Badass! I imagine this truck is funded from residuals, then? Either way, would be great to gain more general knowledge. @5150TRX you too
Mine is my new daily and nothing stays stock so I’ll be digging into the truck sooner than later

Mine is my new daily and nothing stays stock so I’ll be digging into the truck sooner than later
Nice, I've done ceramic coating and muffler delete so far and am waiting to do tints as well as that tazer module. Looking forward to seeing your truck soon

Nice, I've done ceramic coating and muffler delete so far and am waiting to do tints as well as that tazer module. Looking forward to seeing your truck soon
Muffler delete is something I want to hear in person before doing it.

I'm in the Bay Area also. I might have seen a TRX in Castro Valley about 3 weeks ago. Not 100% sure. They were driving fast.

Muffler delete is something I want to hear in person before doing it.
It's loud. As hell. Not obnoxious but even with the windows up it sounds mean. If anything, the supercharger is now the quiet one in the equation.
I’ve heard it Humble’s after his were deleted.. I’ll be making an appointment immediately. It sounds absolutely sick!!!
Thank you! Can't wait to see your truck at Todd's soon.
I'm in the Bay Area also. I might have seen a TRX in Castro Valley about 3 weeks ago. Not 100% sure. They were driving fast.
Fast is the only flavor this things comes in

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back