Black TRX Pics with Aftermarket Wheels

Very nice set up man, looks great. Where did you get the box decals and what colour are they?
Just seeing this!

The bed decals were cut on my vinyl cutter using Oracal 970 vinyl. Here is the info:

Orafol 970RA Gloss Pyrite Metallic Vinyl Wrap | 970RA-926

This photo shows them when I originally put them on, but I then found out that they were oversized from stock. I've now re-done them with thinner outlining for the letters. I'll have to get a new pic up.

The color is awesome though (if you like gold)!

Gonna look badass! Can't wait to see it!
Here are some pictures.

IMG_0473.JPG

IMG_0476.jpg

Truck looks great!

Do the KM3's in 13.50, stock offset, stock suspension rub in heavy off-roading situations?
Thanks!!! This truck gets compliments probably every other day. I trimmed a very small amount (maybe 1") of the inner liner at the front on both sides to give some added clearance. I only get rubbing when turning full lock to the left, so U-turns are a bitch because they go very wide. But no rubbing when turning to the right (so maybe I need to trim a little more), and compression so far has been good. But I still don't know if this would be the best tire for heavy off-roading.

Thanks!!! This truck gets compliments probably every other day. I trimmed a very small amount (maybe 1") of the inner liner at the front on both sides to give some added clearance. I only get rubbing when turning full lock to the left, so U-turns are a bitch because they go very wide. But no rubbing when turning to the right (so maybe I need to trim a little more), and compression so far has been good. But I still don't know if this would be the best tire for heavy off-roading.
Great info, thanks! How's the ride? I saw in one of your posts, you stated it's a bit harsh. Have you tried dropping pressure? With all that added volume, you could probably go down to 34, or maybe even 32. A lot of folks don't realize that when going with big tires you're adding 'volume', but you're supporting the same amount of weight, so air pressure goes down, think of it like a bicycle.... road bikes with skinny tires run upwards of 100psi, but mountain bikes with fat tires run 28psi. I have a 2-door Jeep JK with 37's, I only run 16 psi..! The Jeep runs perfect down the road and I'm getting 14mpg.... tire wear is perfect..... Anything over 16psi and my teeth are rattling..!

Great points!!! I love it now. I recall it being a bit more harsh over small stuff like expansion joints, potholes or gaps in pavement sections, which I chalk up to the stock tires likely having much softer sidewalls. But the bigger difference was that it was more "bouncy" over larger dips and bumps. But I'm now either used to it or just like it. On the whole, the ride quality is NOT a reason to not have this setup.

Now, that said, I'm going outside right now and airing down a few lbs as you've suggested. :)

Fuel Rebels in Bronze.

First one is 20" with +20 offset and 37x13.50 Toyo MT. Stock suspension, no rub.

Second is 18" with -12 offset and 37x13.50 Toyo MT. Level kit installed, still a little rub at full lock turn.
View attachment 33704View attachment 33705
These are my favorite rims of all I’ve seen !

I left my factory headlocks on, I had more things I wanted to put on my truck and tires and rims are at the bottom of my list

Still these are the classist look out these of all the rim and tire mods!
IMG_7614.jpeg
IMG_7614.jpeg
IMG_7606.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7590.jpeg
    IMG_7590.jpeg
    277.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7801.mov
    12.8 MB
Great points!!! I love it now. I recall it being a bit more harsh over small stuff like expansion joints, potholes or gaps in pavement sections, which I chalk up to the stock tires likely having much softer sidewalls. But the bigger difference was that it was more "bouncy" over larger dips and bumps. But I'm now either used to it or just like it. On the whole, the ride quality is NOT a reason to not have this setup.

Now, that said, I'm going outside right now and airing down a few lbs as you've suggested. :)
Asking out of ignorance, is that a kit car or modified corvette, or ??

Here what I just put on mine on Friday ICON Rebound 18x9 0 offset c/w ICON lug nuts.

1000000435.jpg1000000437.jpg

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back