Black TRX Pics with Aftermarket Wheels

I just ordered a Black TRX and would like to buy some aftermarket wheels and tires before it arrives.

If you have a Black TRX, please share some pics of your aftermarket wheel and tire setup.

Thanks In advance to anyone that can post a picture.
41F2ACE9-48AB-4309-8FB9-D8E6B015CC03.jpeg

That matte black is something special, excellent looking truck!

Volk TE37's. They are the XT M-Spec version. 19 lbs. per corner. Really, really light but, as you know, the tire is quite heavy. Really happy with the end result.
thats what i thought they were! I have the same set on order but will be running with stock tire sizes, thanks for the pic as I now have a better understanding of what they will look like on my truck

^^^ If you're going for the Baja Racer look, they are awesome!!!

Be sure to post up some pics when you get them.

Looks great! BFG KM3 tires?
Thanks!!

Yes, KM3's. A bit tougher to get than I anticipated, but finally found a set with Costco.

During my search I learned that BFG is preparing a KO2 in the 37x13.5x18 size for November release. Had I been able to wait for those, I would have liked to save the weight (assuming it comes in at close to 70lbs vs. the 80lbs for the KM3).

The KM3's ride a lot quieter than expected though. Their load rating is just a bit high, which has made the ride more harsh.

Just got her back this morning. 37” ridge grapplers on 20” KMC GRS 549 wheels, with Geiser progressive springs. I am loving the new height. Getting ADD bomber bumper next week. Then I hope I’m done.
Added ADD bumper. I like it a lot. I don’t think I’m done. Any suggestions on a chase bar?

Attachments

• 92135886-3882-4173-86B0-CD54096E12C2.jpeg
    92135886-3882-4173-86B0-CD54096E12C2.jpeg
    291.8 KB · Views: 310
Added ADD bumper. I like it a lot. I don’t think I’m done. Any suggestions on a chase bar?
Damn that looks good 👍🏻

I’ve got the Rambar and I like it but I know there’s quite a few out there now. ADD has quite a few don’t they? It’s funny, I thought a while back you said you were gonna be done after xxxx, you’re as bad or worse than me😂
Keep It up, she’s looking wicked

Back