Black TRX L2

TRXNORTH

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 2500 + 2021 TRX (Ordered)
I ordered my TRX 06/04. Lucked out while looking for one in my area. I contacted several dealers who had them listed on their website with only 1 that actually had stock. Unfortunately they wanted 10K over MSRP so I passed. In the end I contacted my local RAM dealer and even though they did not have a listing on their website, they were able secure a Black TRX L2 that was already in a D1 status. It has almost all of the available packages which covered all of my requirements so I went ahead and ordered it. No mark up. Expecting it in July/Aug. Looking forward to an awesome truck!

I tried out the FCA chat last night and was told "all of the materials needed to start the build have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly" I asked if it was in D1 status and she said yes but that they were getting rid of the letters and numbers status codes. Talked to my dealer today and he shows a build date of June 26.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back