Black OEM wheels/tires for sale

WyattS42

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Graphite TRX
Black OEM wheels and tires for sale. Tpms sensors still in the tires. About 1k miles on the set. Perfect condition. Located in south Louisiana. 2k obo
FB72D5A9-28B7-4553-937D-1482625FB2DE.jpeg

Yeah they’re super high on eBay. I’d be happy with 1800. My only concern with eBay is that I’ve never really used it and I don’t know how to go about the shipping part on there lol

I've used EBay. It works. I actually sent a question to a guy that was selling a set to see how he was shipping. He had $395 for shipping 4 which is good. When he gets back to me I'll fill you in

Yeah they’re super high on eBay. I’d be happy with 1800. My only concern with eBay is that I’ve never really used it and I don’t know how to go about the shipping part on there lol

I've sold wheels through the forums and used an LTL service. About $250 shipped 1,600 miles. This is the packing method I used, from a BMW forum.

Reactions: ExT
I went into that link and it came up at $211 per tire for shipping. Too much

That link was for a DIY on how to pack wheels/tires prior to shipping. The link is 10 years old so I didn't see who they used for shipping, but you can google LTL free shipping quotes, which I just did and it came to $420 all-in.

Back