Bilstein Shocks for the TRX

Watched that vid today , really good content, gives a good look at the quality of the shocks we are getting

Is this collar adjustable? Looks like it is.

1601595601646.png

enjoyed watching this, thanks!

Hopefully not a repost. The TRX system shows up at 15:30. Not sure when this was filmed but notice the guy said they were in "pre-production".

Yeah thanks for posting.... very interesting and looks like a good quality product.

Last edited:
I have asked a few guys at work and the general consensus is the fronts shocks are height adjustable. This solves this issue if you want to set the front level.
You can see the notch for a spanner wrench in the 2nd picture. Now we just need to figure out how many turns to get to desired height.

I have asked a few guys at work and the general consensus is the fronts shocks are height adjustable. This solves this issue if you want to set the front level.
You can see the notch for a spanner wrench in the 2nd picture. Now we just need to figure out how many turns to get to desired height.
? What would we do without Brad and Sportmaster!

Thats a huge rear shock.
It would be interesting if its possible and how it would affect the position sensor on the control arm

Please, kind sir, keep us updated on this!

Absolutely Sporty keep us informed. I for one would like to learn how this effects the different drive modes, warranty, etc., and more importantly why Ram did not advertise this important feature? Ask the guys at work and get back to us. Thanks! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Following this!! Please let us know if it's possible to level the truck with the front shocks!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back