Bilstein Shocks for the TRX

Guns22

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2016 power wagon
Watched that vid today , really good content, gives a good look at the quality of the shocks we are getting

SportyJames

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Current Ride #2
Challenger SP WB, Jeep GC Limited X
Is this collar adjustable? Looks like it is.

1601595601646.png

2crazy2stop

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
my wife's 2nd car as I just sold my truck!
enjoyed watching this, thanks!

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
Hopefully not a repost. The TRX system shows up at 15:30. Not sure when this was filmed but notice the guy said they were in "pre-production".

Yeah thanks for posting.... very interesting and looks like a good quality product.

Last edited:

SportyJames

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Current Ride #2
Challenger SP WB, Jeep GC Limited X
I have asked a few guys at work and the general consensus is the fronts shocks are height adjustable. This solves this issue if you want to set the front level.
You can see the notch for a spanner wrench in the 2nd picture. Now we just need to figure out how many turns to get to desired height.

F8Demon

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Demon and 2021 Hydro Blue TRX
I have asked a few guys at work and the general consensus is the fronts shocks are height adjustable. This solves this issue if you want to set the front level.
You can see the notch for a spanner wrench in the 2nd picture. Now we just need to figure out how many turns to get to desired height.
? What would we do without Brad and Sportmaster!

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
Thats a huge rear shock.
It would be interesting if its possible and how it would affect the position sensor on the control arm

TerrysTRX

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Please, kind sir, keep us updated on this!

F8Demon

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Demon and 2021 Hydro Blue TRX
Absolutely Sporty keep us informed. I for one would like to learn how this effects the different drive modes, warranty, etc., and more importantly why Ram did not advertise this important feature? Ask the guys at work and get back to us. Thanks! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

RaptorKiller

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Raptor
Following this!! Please let us know if it's possible to level the truck with the front shocks!

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com