Billet Silver RAM TRX Photo Thread

Work in progress. From dealer straight to paint.. Bolting on all the goodies as they arrive... Wheels are 18+ weeks out so will toss some off the shelf welds on it in the meantime. Leveling kit is approx 3 weeks out. Still researching HP mods and vendors. Exhaust is on order. I think its 2 weeks or so..

Attachments

• IMG-8698.jpg
    IMG-8698.jpg
    594.9 KB · Views: 712
Work in progress. From dealer straight to paint.. Bolting on all the goodies as they arrive... Wheels are 18+ weeks out so will toss some off the shelf welds on it in the meantime. Leveling kit is approx 3 weeks out. Still researching HP mods and vendors. Exhaust is on order. I think its 2 weeks or so..
Looks real good.. Wish I had the extra coin to do that!!

Any of you the person with the Silver TRX driving around Lakewood CO today at 8th and Tabor??

Need some more pictures. That looks awesome!!

This looks amazing. I have a billet limited, and really want to go billet for my TRX. If it was monotone like this, I wouldn't even 2nd guess it. How much did this run you if you don't mind me asking?

All TRX colors look good but ya I'm glad I went Billet Silver also lots of compliments also

This looks amazing. I have a billet limited, and really want to go billet for my TRX. If it was monotone like this, I wouldn't even 2nd guess it. How much did this run you if you don't mind me asking?
I was given prices all over the map.. from 9 to 15K. To do it right they need to take everything apart. Its a bit of work, pumpers, fender flares, grilles, bed, it all has to come apart, moved etc.

Especially after I put on the Adam’s Graphene, Billet Silver is everything I hoped for. Ton of bling in the sun and almost pearl-like color shifting in lower light. Plus it pretty much always looks clean.
7E9A4D0C-00DB-45F4-A80D-450EE8172579.jpeg
29F7BB80-8AFF-4091-A904-3DBEB7456A8F.jpeg
BD22AC7C-5BFE-4A85-8E89-6F6A4F1655FA.jpeg

Back