Billet Silver Metallic

Brad1331

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Silver TRX
Anyone know if the Billet Silver Metallic paint color is the same for the TRX as the other FCA cars?

I ordered mine in Billet Silver based purely on the digital renderings which on the TRX ordering page looks significantly darker than on all the other digital renderings for the same named color on other vehicles.

It's not going to change my mind one way or the other as my first choice for vehicle color is always pearl white and if they don't offer that in the vehicle i want then metallic silver but I do like the darker variant on the TRX better than the lighter one on the 1500

Attachments

• 1500 Billet Silver.PNG
    1500 Billet Silver.PNG
    231.8 KB · Views: 66
  • TRX Billet Silver.PNG
    TRX Billet Silver.PNG
    339.3 KB · Views: 60

Nitro

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2014 RAM 2500 Diesel
I believe it will be the same. I think it looks darker because of all of the black accents the TRX has.

Take a look at a billet silver Ram rebel or Jeep SRT. That might be a better representation of the color.

OP
B

Brad1331

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Silver TRX
I believe it will be the same. I think it looks darker because of all of the black accents the TRX has.

Take a look at a billet silver Ram rebel or Jeep SRT. That might be a better representation of the color.
I still haven't found a definitive answer but I think what it might be is for 2020 and 2021 they made the color darker, I am basing this off the renderings for 2020 and later against 2019 plus the reviews for OEM billet silver metalic spray paint on amazon there are a bunch that say its an exact mach and a bunch that say "its much darker than the factory paint" which would make sense for people with 2019s to say its darker and the people with 2020s to say its an exact match if this is true

MAXGroup

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
Maserati Levante GTS, Jeep GC Trailhawk, Tesla 3 Long Range, 1958 Diamond T 720
Military
Israeli Air Force

SportyJames

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM 1500 Sport 4x4
Current Ride #2
Challenger SP WB, Jeep GC Limited X
Looks exactly the same as the billet silver on my 2019 Grand Cherokee. I think this color is one of the best they have, especially with black accents!
Matches the inside of wheels too.

Nitro

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2014 RAM 2500 Diesel
Looks exactly the same as the billet silver on my 2019 Grand Cherokee. I think this color is one of the best they have, especially with black accents!

Agreed! The black grille/trim really pops with this color.

SportyJames

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM 1500 Sport 4x4
Current Ride #2
Challenger SP WB, Jeep GC Limited X
billet outside.jpg

Truck looks level in this picture, no rake.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com